Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

Will 30 slugs be enough? These things are expensive and I don't have a lot of money this month.

You will only need a minimum of 8 shotgun rounds per run, per person. #9 shot, 00 Buck, slug, etc, etc, your choice. If the RO hears a hit, it's a hit. If you use #9 from a 410......well, good luck hearing that hit a plate [smile]

So FYI, I'm at a wedding today/tonight, and will be awake and drinking until about 2:30. My brother is a cop and will be working the overnight shift. Basically, don't expect much in the way of "running" from us.

;-)

Don't fall out of the boat. If you can maintain that, you're all set [laugh]

Last edited:
So FYI, I'm at a wedding today/tonight, and will be awake and drinking until about 2:30. My brother is a cop and will be working the overnight shift. Basically, don't expect much in the way of "running" from us.

;-)

I'm glad I'm not only one with excuses.... I'll be up all night with sick kids, and my rifle pretty much has a Boston Strong zero at this point.

I'll have ak/pistol mag combo pouches and a plate carrier to loan out if anybody is in need. Hey June4th, do you still need the ar pouches? Do you need a carrier too?

I'll have ak/pistol mag combo pouches and a plate carrier to loan out if anybody is in need. Hey June4th, do you still need the ar pouches? Do you need a carrier too?

I have two carriers, enough pistol pouches but only one pouch good for 3 ar15 mags, so I think at least I need AR15 pouches for 3 mags. I bought my AR15 pouch on clearance but there was only one left. Thanks!

I have two carriers, enough pistol pouches but only one pouch good for 3 ar15 mags, so I think at least I need AR15 pouches for 3 mags. I bought my AR15 pouch on clearance but there was only one left. Thanks!

Well I've got the same style rifle/pistol mag pouches as I do for the ak. There's a 3 mag and a 2 mag. I'll be bringing both.

Looks like I might need a partner for both rounds. My wife might not be able to make it because my youngest daughter is sick.

Kid presentable, I don't mind your short shorts as long as you don't mind my Over-the-top tactical overkill über gear. If we both show up needing partners I will run with you.

oh, and a preview of coming attractions:

9D282186-9D81-41A6-94C5-A1E371F6123B-279-0000004C6F52609F_zpsf8fa346b.jpg~original

fear the banana.

YYYESSSSSS!!!!! tried on my outfit today...should be interesting. thinking about running with extra weight in a ruck.

My partner may need a carrier if anyone's got an extra.
THANKS ATILLA FOR PACKING MINE!!!!

I've got
400 rounds of 9mm
500 rounds of .223
100 rounds of 00 buck
20 slugs

I hope I have enough......

My partner may need a carrier if anyone's got an extra.
THANKS ATILLA FOR PACKING MINE!!!!

I've got
400 rounds of 9mm
500 rounds of .223
100 rounds of 00 buck
20 slugs

I hope I have enough......

Hell of a lot more pistol and rifle than I am bringing

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Ok bring this if anybody needs a HSGI rifle mag carrier. You can buy it if you like it too, fiddy dollas?

20131026_180525_zpse128a765.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Special Forces beard. Dammit. We've got a real contender! Atilla... Put a couple more inches on that bad boy... I'm only rocking 5 o clock shadow

REMINDERS:

SAFETY BRIEF AT 9. I'd say show up between 8 and 8:45 and you'll be all set.

IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT NEED IT, BRING IT.

NO 'AP', STEEL CORE, etc ammo. (I WILL BE CHECKING).

There will be handouts when you show up

Keep a case/bag/something to keep your pistol/rifle/shotty in when not in use. There are a certain amount of tables and racks, but only so many.

The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch.

Back
Top Bottom