• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor 3 Review: How tasty was your candy?

I had a lot of fun running with Uncle Fester. Team Hoppes #9 represent! Thanks a bunch to Joe and sweetjeep(sorry I completely forget your name) for putting this on. I can't wait for the next one.

Anyone else sore today?
I may look like I'm athletic and in shape but god damn I feel like I have the body of an 80 year old.

My lower legs are sore from the first actual run and my shoulder is all sort of messed up from poor placement from inside the car

WHO WAS SHOOTING A GLOCK?

I have some parts for your gun that render it combat ineffective. Identify what I have and what gun it goes in and I'll figure out how to get them to you.

Otherwise they work nicely in shit I own.

Anyone else sore today?
I may look like I'm athletic and in shape but god damn I feel like I have the body of an 80 year old.

What, you are 26 or so, just wait 10 more years. I'm gonna make the Jew of Team Chew workout more. No reason why I should be finishing ahead of someone 10 years younger than me!

and clean up the mess. i'm not falling for THAT trick!

say, it's not 8' tall, right? summer obscacle course for HD4 you start seatbelted into the maxima? [laugh]

You are a baby! I'm a teen and P-14 is old. ;-)

I'm older than DIRT! I'm older than most trees! My legs are a little sore, but nothing I can't handle. I feel 40.

(Maybe it's the 3 hours on one night each week that I spend at the rock climbing gym on the 65' walls.) [wink] [smile]

I'm older than DIRT! Legs are a little sore, but nothing I can't handle. I feel 40.

(Maybe it's the 3 hours on one night each week that I spend at the rock climbing gym on the 65' walls.) [wink] [smile]

80 is the new 40 is the gospel at the retirement villages. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

One of the funnier moments before introductions were made was everyone that came up to me asked if I was June4th then would walk over to Kid Presentable after I said no.

One of the funnier moments before introductions were made was everyone that came up to me asked if I was June4th then would walk over to Kid Presentable after I said no.

Saw you in the room. was going to come by and say hi, but got distracted quickly on a number of things... We should pose together to show people, 'no, we don't all look the same' lol.

Saw you in the room. was going to come by and say hi, but got distracted quickly on a number of things... We should pose together to show people, 'no, we don't all look the same' lol.

You and I maybe from a distance, Kid Presentable not so much...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

No one mixed up Atilla for someone else.

sad-i-know-that-feel-clean.jpg

currently uploading 824 pictures because I am too lazy to sort through them. The Mrs. was trigger happy with the camera and had fun with the full auto shutter. If I can't get them up on my photobucket i'll have to do it through dropbox.

THE AARONS, we are coming for you next year!!
Training to beat you will start tomorrow.

Sincerely,

2 Guys 1 Clip

Don't bet on it, I have not run since high school gym class, and this inspired me to start running the trails at the club. As soon as I can walk normally again that is

That was hysterical...then you turned to me and said, "That's OK all you [whites] look the same to me anyways."

HAHAHAHAHA

It's too bad we (gun people) are all EXACTLY the way the Libs portray us.

White
Old
Racist
Male

(for the record, we have had not less than 1 female shooter at every HD event so far.. and a lot of damned Asians.. fast little bastards who are really good at math.)

To Atilla: I like where you're at on the seat belt thing.

Back
Top Bottom