HORA DOLOR - FOURa. Sept 7th. Details within!

Wow.. I am a little dissappointed I haven't had more people sign up so far. Maybe we're losing our cool?? Rest assured, it'll be a better time for those who do show up! ;)

I'll be posting my payment as soon as I can, and will be teamed up with Atilla.
And also you can resend that pm , haha.

yup, crimson and i are in. i am waiting on payment because i just bought a bunch of gear. one of the few times i said "i'm not telling" when the lady asked how much i spent essentially on a belt and holster.

I'm gonna have to bow out of this sadly. Work is send me away that weekend ...

warwickben, you would have been a fierce competitor as my partner. Now, unfortunately, I am partner-less.

Does anyone looking for a partner want to join me and become Team Scared Hitless once again? It's for a good cause - an hour of merciless pain from sweetjeep and company.

warwickben, you would have been a fierce competitor as my partner. Now, unfortunately, I am partner-less.

Anyone looking for a partner want to join me and become Team Scared Hitless once again?

I figured if I was able to beat atillas team time at the last event(not shooting score tho lol) , while smoking 4 cigs during the run and stoping to piss. Picking up atillas partner . Wearing a suit , while running with just a front 3/8 plate . After eating 2-3 egg sandwiches and 2 bottles of soda before my run .
I would of done good at this event.
va3abata.jpg

Paid, team name is still TBD haha, but it's me and my buddy (doesn't have an account here). My brother in law and his buddy might sign up to do it too.

I figured if I was able to beat atillas team time at the last event(not shooting score tho lol) , while smoking 4 cigs during the run and stoping to piss. Picking up atillas partner . Wearing a suit , while running with just a front 3/8 plate . After eating 2-3 egg sandwiches and 2 bottles of soda before my run .
I would of done good at this event.
va3abata.jpg

run it with back spasms, fueled by pure anger, with plates in both the front and back.... and i'll be impressed....

[troll]

We need a PG name since this is a family event too lol[laugh2]

no you don't. i've run under "power bottom", and "peegasm". it's fine. what was our name when i ran with roland?

run it with back spasms, fueled by pure anger, with plates in both the front and back.... and i'll be impressed....

[troll]

**** it, you showed yourself you could do it. and our shooting wasn't total dogshit. i'm going to use my old carbine since i shot it just last weekend and i know it's still going to plop lead where i want it to.

I think p14 is looking for more of a Tinder type of relationship.

We are not talking about a long-term relationship here. We are talking about competing together as a team for a couple of hours.

MWM looking for competitor that focuses on sights and not wood for hour of pain competition at Townsend R&G in September. Cigar smoking and bourbon drinking is desirable. Liking sunsets and holding hands is optional.

[smile]

gotta get her to do one at some point. lady atilla still won't do another after the snow event. THANKS MORGAN.

A few years before she met me some dude let her shoot a handgun, and she kept the target and has it hanging next to her desk. Pretty decent group for a first-timer but the dude apparently just started her off with a 9mm or .40 or something and she said she remembers it being a little scary the first few rounds.

I let her shoot my .22 single shot rifle with subsonic rounds in the woods a few weeks ago when we were fishing and she was like "That's all? That's quieter than a bb gun!" and I was thinking "Yeah I'll have to work her slowly up to the FAL."

A few years before she met me some dude let her shoot a handgun, and she kept the target and has it hanging next to her desk. Pretty decent group for a first-timer but the dude apparently just started her off with a 9mm or .40 or something and she said she remembers it being a little scary the first few rounds.

I let her shoot my .22 single shot rifle with subsonic rounds in the woods a few weeks ago when we were fishing and she was like "That's all? That's quieter than a bb gun!" and I was thinking "Yeah I'll have to work her slowly up to the FAL."

before me, my wife had only seen guns on TV and on cops....
now she's more nervous in groups of people she don't know, rather than shooting.
when it's just her and myself and a couple friends, she will take to the AR, or the 1911 with little hesitation.... and when she's comfortable she nails plates with her 10/22 I bought for her on our second anniversary.
All about comfort..... but I'm trying to include her more in these events, even if it is to just watch me make a fool of myself, and shoot pics with the DSLR in the process.

Back
Top Bottom