HORA DOLOR - FOURa. Sept 7th. Details within!

Thanks brother!

Im using this as an excuse to buy one hahaha

Edit: Bought one, thanks guys!

Ah, didn't catch it in time. You can make a chest rig out of the USGI FLC cheaply too. Flip the belt around and cinch it tight and it rides like a chest rig instead of a vest. Around $35-40 for one with all the mag pouches you'd need.

Anyone estimate the total number of each round we need to carry? Obviously it depends, but what's a safe number?

Anyone estimate the total number of each round we need to carry? Obviously it depends, but what's a safe number?

Read the OP again and try to figure out how much ammo to bring. The way I read it, each shooter will need the following amount of ammo if every single round you fire hits it's target.

Shotgun: ~12 rounds birdshot, and possibly several rounds of buck or slug if there are steel plates to shoot after you smash all 20 stake-mounted clays.

Rifle: ~65 rounds

Pistol: ~60 rounds

Now, how I came to those #'s is figuring that each shooter must complete the particular target scenario's laid out in sweetjeep's OP here. I could be wrong however, in that it may be that each team must complete those objectives.

LOL, I seem to be confused at every single turn with this event even before it's begun... but I know I'm gonna have a good time figuring out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing on Sept 7th. [thumbsup]

Read the OP again and try to figure out how much ammo to bring. The way I read it, each shooter will need the following amount of ammo if every single round you fire hits it's target.

Shotgun: ~12 rounds birdshot, and possibly several rounds of buck or slug if there are steel plates to shoot after you smash all 20 stake-mounted clays.

Rifle: ~65 rounds

Pistol: ~60 rounds

Now, how I came to those #'s is figuring that each shooter must complete the particular target scenario's laid out in sweetjeep's OP here. I could be wrong however, in that it may be that each team must complete those objectives.

LOL, I seem to be confused at every single turn with this event even before it's begun... but I know I'm gonna have a good time figuring out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing on Sept 7th. [thumbsup]

For HD2 and HD3, it was a team count. I think HD4 round counts are also per team. YMMV. [smile]

If I carried all the loaded magazines I own for both the rifle and pistol that I'll be shooting, I wouldn't be able to stand up, let alone run a course.

Confirmed I can make it (which means I got the day nod from the wife), But I need a partner. Maybe a shotgun, I have a Rem 870 but it's not a trap gun. It would work if I need it to.
Who is willing?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom