HORA DOLOR - FOURa. Sept 7th. Details within!

So p14.. you need a partner right? I'll list you as such in the 2nd post.

If I am not mistaken the Mighty Giant -> Midnight412 is also seeking a similar relationship.

It's a good thing he is a nice guy. I wouldn't want him to go Hulk Smash on me.

You can either Paypal [email protected]. Sending it quietly as a gift is best as we can avoid the fee. Plus Paypal is gun-phobic and will take a huge dump on us. If you have a moral quandary with this, PM me and we'll work out other arrangements.

Costs PER MEMBER:
$45.

Are you a repeat offender? Cool.. thanks! $40 for you.

Again.. paypal [email protected].

Thats 2 different emails in your first post - Im assuming jendris is the correct one?

1383020_609267399119737_909759505_n_zps3ae51e79.jp  g~original

[video=youtube_share;obQVwxnwkaU]http://youtu.be/obQVwxnwkaU[/video]

Midnight did not respond to my request for a partner. [sad2]

I'm still looking. Anyone need a partner? I've done HD2 and HD3 and I love pain. [smile]

Midnight did not respond to my request for a partner. [sad2]

I'm still looking. Anyone need a partner? I've done HD2 and HD3 and I love pain. [smile]

I --believe-- he travels a bit for work and may not have access whilst gone. I'll give him a poke offline as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Minor update:

if you haven't signed up yet, try and do so by august 23rd, or if you're really really serious but can't do it by then, let me know and we can make arrangements. We need to order the .50 cal ammo by then.

As an aside, we weren't planning on using the pond this round.. but the picture of Atilla face down in it really makes me second guess this decision.

Ah. I teamed up with dessert1st in the meantime. Knicks is still looking, too.

not quite yet. I have to see if the GF and friends have anything planned that day (bday is the 9th). Id rather be shooting with guys Ive never met then a spend an afternoon with some of my "friends"

Cheap Condor may be your best bang for your buck if you're only using it for this event.

Back
Top Bottom