• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I convince my husband to take gun safety seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can do an intervention with you, your boyfriend, and your husband’s boyfriend?

It’s just a shame that a lot of people aren’t gonna realize this is a joke. I thought the initial one was a joke. I mean it is a joke, but he’s being serious. At least I think.

I’ll play along later once other people don’t realize it’s a joke or read the thread completely.

I don’t know if we should roast new members the way we do but sometimes it does get the point across that you guys tore me apart on my first post, but I was being serious

Hello north east shooters and thank you for adding me.

Long story short, my husband and I recently had a baby and i am just not comfortable with the thought of him having firearms in the house. Even locked up in a safe, i just feel like my child is in a constant state of imminent danger. I am very supportive of my husband in every other way but i just cant let this go and as a mother, I am putting my foot down. I want him to remove the guns from the house until my baby graduates high school. How do i go about telling him to do this thing that i want that will ensure his compliance?
Troll posters out strong today

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy sh*t with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f***ing trigger 'til it goes "click."

Sorry Karen. Buck up and get used to the idea of guns. No baby is going to open a safe then teach them gun safety when old enough. Otherwise get used to being a single mother.
Honestly - I don't think a person so mentally challenged that they are afraid of simple objects should raise kids. Sterilization would be ideal. Single parenthood is a crime against the child.

Oh yeah - Massachusetts won't let a father raise his child.
According to myths - the gunfighter DA "Jelly" Bryce was given an old cap 'n' ball pistol when he was teething. The story goes that he literally "cut his teeth on a pistol".
I suggested this to my wife when both kids were teething and this was the only time my wife went against me regarding weapons and the children. My wife wasn't concerned about the pistol itself, but the lead and cleaning agents that could still be on the gun - and even I had to concede that she was probably correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom