How To Make Mass Shootings Deadlier - Pant Sh*tter Thread

Jesus Christ, people are absolutely shredding that article in the comments. I really hope normal people are seeing through this bullshit.

Jesus Christ, people are absolutely shredding that article in the comments. I really hope normal people are seeing through this bullshit.
Normal people are seeing through a LOT of bullshit.

The problem is, THEY DON'T CARE. They stole the 2020 election - or in the media's case facilitated it - and plan on a repeat performance come November, so their answer to the American people is, "The f*** YOU gonna do about it?"

They have an agenda - we know what it is - and they intend to pursue it.

real marvel is the optic system. I was given a quick overview the other day and it's impressive. Significantly more than a standard ballistic calculator system.
as long as it works. and all automation in the optic that it has, it carries like, their usual 5 yr only warranty? and if it fails - then the whole scope essentially becomes a $200 vortex diamondback with a crosshair reticle.

Normal uneducated people will not bother to educate themselves and won't see through any BS.

Go look at the Bruen thread, there a bunch of people calling the Moon Island shooting qualifications necessary and a bunch of other sh*t.

The fact is, very few people are capable of sitting down, taking themselves out of an issue emotionally, doing some research, be open minded about changing their minds, look at it from the outside and use common sense.

VERY FEW people. Including on NES.

Last edited:
Normal uneducated people will not bother to educate themselves and won't see through any BS.

Go look at the Bruen thread, there a bunch of people calling the Moon Island shooting qualifications necessary and a bunch of other sh*t.

The fact is, very few people are capable of sitting down, taking themselves out of an issue emotionally, doing some research, be open minded about changing their minds, look at it from the outside and use common sense.

no u.

That's because there is no give/take anymore. People have differing opinions on every topic and unless you can convince the other person your opinion is the right one that other person is an uneducated loser. Biggest part of the problem we have nowadays. Partisanship has taken on a whole new level in this country. Everyone has biases and they rule what people think. You may not change someone's mind on a subject but you can agree, civilly, to disagree and move on. That doesn't happen very often and that is a big thing here on NES.

That's because there is no give/take anymore. People have differing opinions on every topic and unless you can convince the other person your opinion is the right one that other person is an uneducated loser. Biggest part of the problem we have nowadays. Partisanship has taken on a whole new level in this country. Everyone has biases and they rule what people think. You may not change someone's mind on a subject but you can agree, civilly, to disagree and move on. That doesn't happen very often and that is a big thing here on NES.
I agree.

If you guys met me in college, you would hate me. Somewhere there is an essay I wrote on why we needed more gun control. [laugh]

If I could go back in time and meet younger Broc, I would punch younger Broc. Then I would sh*t on his desk and f*ck his gf ... because she was hot and is technically my girlfriend.

People haven't had to hone their negotiation and debate skills - they were taught that each person has their own truth and lived experience which is as valid as any other.
If you contradict that narrative they simply don't have the tools to recover.

That's because there is no give/take anymore. People have differing opinions on every topic and unless you can convince the other person your opinion is the right one that other person is an uneducated loser. Biggest part of the problem we have nowadays. Partisanship has taken on a whole new level in this country. Everyone has biases and they rule what people think. You may not change someone's mind on a subject but you can agree, civilly, to disagree and move on.

A huge part of that is political decisions or actors do things that are now actually felt by the population Or some part of the population.

30 years ago you voted for the wrong guy and nothing happened. Now you vote for the wrong people and you have lots of direct, palpable, horrible things happen
etc. It used to not matter, now it clealry does. That's pretty huge.

There used to be a lot of buffering and a lot of long distance framing and protection in political issues. Not anymore. Everyone decided to skip all that shit now.

EG:

Anti Neighbor: I think they should take all the AR15 guns, and arrest or kill the people if they fail to turn them in!

Gun Owner: Meh, I don't believe that. Lets just agree to disagree. (said no RKBA advocate ever)

Do you see the problem here? The f***ing guy just threatened to kill you. are you really going to squish out of that? [rofl] Of course not.

It doesnt take much imagination to see why people dont yield anymore. The issues are palpable now and not squish.

Admittedly, moonbat have tanked ANY chance at discourse by basically sniping at all non moonbats before any discussion can be had. Look at what happens when conservatives, moderates, or generally, anyone who isnt a full on moonbat tries to do a thing on a college campus these days. The days of someone like Milton Friedman going to speak with college
students to offer a different point of view are over. They deride anyone not part of the collective as a racist or some other made up BS. That only increases the anger and resentment and
forments the obvious conclusion that they don't actually want to discuss, debate, or negotiate anything and that they just want to impose their will on those who they disagree
with.

Someone said it in another thread "Eventually they really will not like uncivil society". I think were getting closer to that point.

30 years ago you voted for the wrong guy and nothing happened. Now you vote for the wrong people and you have lots of direct, palpable, horrible things happen
etc. It used to not matter, now it clealry does. That's pretty huge.
it actually always mattered, it is just now all those decisions made by 'wrong guys' for cumulative 30 years are making direct impact.

as of who will not like what - you should remember history and history lesson is - back in 1917-1920 the age of most komissars who exterminated millions of people was mostly under 25 yr old. it is just a big mistake to underestimate your enemy when it comes to revolutions and massive unrests.

the said antifa and blm flies its operatives and komissars across whole country right now, and capable to bring up hundreds of people to a riot. conservatives only sit on forums and express concerns.

Last edited:
it actually always mattered, it is just now all those decisions made by 'wrong guys' for cumulative 30 years are making direct impact.

Of course it did, but my point was, in the moment.... nobody was incensed by it because the issues at hand felt far away.

Also the 24H news cycle douses people in this shit, constantly. Non moonbats feel like they are sitting on the board in the communist dunk tank waiting for the next ball to hit the
paddle. Eventually non moonbats get sick of this sort of thing and are all like "when TF are we going to just send these people on some f***ing helicopter rides so we dont have to live like this anymore?" etc.

Of course it did, but my point was, in the moment.... nobody was incensed by it because the issues at hand felt far away.

Also the 24H news cycle douses people in this shit, constantly. Non moonbats feel like they are sitting on the board in the communist dunk tank waiting for the next ball to hit the
paddle. Eventually non moonbats get sick of this sort of thing and are all like "when TF are we going to just send these people on some f***ing helicopter rides so we dont have to live like this anymore?" etc.
Trouble is, someone has to fly those helicopters. Never mind rasslin' the critters aboard for the ride.

An ar will repeatedly contain that much pressure? I'm not that good looking as it is. I don't think wearing an ar would help.

An ar will repeatedly contain that much pressure? I'm not that good looking as it is. I don't think wearing an ar would help.
An AR will not, which is why Sig developed a new rifle, I'm sure someone will make barrels for AR-10s eventually, we'll have to see what that looks like...

I must be senile or too dumb to understand. Sig says this is "the most advanced AR platform in the world" Maybe it's made out of much stronger materials than all other ARs? This would partly explain the outrageous price tag.

Nope. Nothing can explain their prices.
And, it is just an ar. Nothing revolutionary different there.
"Fires some weird cartridge nobody will use that isn't getting paid to fire it.... lmao "

Back
Top Bottom