How/Where to Sell a Gun (In Addition to NES Classifieds)

Listings on armslist don't often get deactivated after someone sells, so yeah, you might not get a response if the ad is more than a week or two old. But when I want a quick sale, I'm more likely to get bites there than NES, where I find more people play the "let's see if he'll drop the price a few times before I'll go for it" game. Though many of the bites from armslist are not legit, they are usually easy to spot. Be prepared for the "can you hold it for me till the first of the month?" Questions...

My personal favorite from Armslist is the "friendly" guy from NH who wants to drop $800 on a glock in MA....yeah that is disturbing at so many levels. I was like "seee ya!"

but the flip side is I found a guy selling a "broken" glock for cheap....the dipstick was unaware it only needed a new $2 glock channel liner....haha so I jumped on that deal.

Lots of fraud at Armslist, you need to be careful there. GB is much more secure for a buyer and seller. For a buyer the prices are usually high at GB and you really need to work to get a good deal.

Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Listings on armslist don't often get deactivated after someone sells, so yeah, you might not get a response if the ad is more than a week or two old. But when I want a quick sale, I'm more likely to get bites there than NES, where I find more people play the "let's see if he'll drop the price a few times before I'll go for it" game. Though many of the bites from armslist are not legit, they are usually easy to spot. Be prepared for the "can you hold it for me till the first of the month?" Questions...

^^THIS!^^^

Back
Top Bottom