Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

LEO I think are exempt from the data release but it's an interesting question if they really were or not.
Good question. Should be easy to answer. I'm sure many here have done a transfer with an LEO. Without any details being posted, it would be simple for them to look up and report back. And we have some good LEO's amongst us here that could probably update on this, assuming I didn't already miss a post in this thread.

I know you have read this whole thread and it’s obvious where I stand on this issue all jokingly aside, take it how you may but it ain’t outrage. But to prove my point even further we’ve now outed Tom Brady😂😉

This is why I asked: honestly, sincerely, truthfully, it's not at all obvious where you stand.

It's obvious to you, but I asked the question because it's not obvious to me. And I think I (and others) have often pointed out to you that what you think is funny, doesn't come across that way on the interwebz.

Might be something to think about in the future, as you post. If one person "doesn't get you," that person is probably the problem. But if EVERYONE "doesn't get you," then you're probably the problem.

This is why I asked: honestly, sincerely, truthfully, it's not at all obvious where you stand.

It's obvious to you, but I asked the question because it's not obvious to me. And I think I (and others) have often pointed out to you that what you think is funny, doesn't come across that way on the interwebz.

Might be something to think about in the future, as you post. If one person "doesn't get you," that person is probably the problem. But if EVERYONE "doesn't get you," then you're probably the problem.
I made it clear a 100 times…some guys just want to start trouble. It’s not my fault if everyone doesn’t get it.

For the 101st time:

If you are afraid of dying in a home invasion because someone’s coming to get your gun collection because of this database going public you are probably shitting your pants.

It’s f***ed up that guys have posted other ppls shit on here. f***ed up doesn’t equal outrage.

Hope this helps, prolly wont

Good question. Should be easy to answer. I'm sure many here have done a transfer with an LEO. Without any details being posted, it would be simple for them to look up and report back. And we have some good LEO's amongst us here that could probably update on this, assuming I didn't already miss a post in this thread.
I doubt she is excluded
If you search the list you can see many clues to who is LE
My bother is LE and I sent him his list

Attachments

• CD7A8EEE-1CB0-4137-8CB3-C8483676B489.jpeg
    CD7A8EEE-1CB0-4137-8CB3-C8483676B489.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 76
simon-pavel-mezzotint-21x27cm-1955-don-quichote-windmills.jpg

Do you agree or disagree that the Mahoney case, and this release of gun data, could or could not be relevant?

In the Mahoney case criminals used a story to track down a house because they believed there were guns there.

So, the recent data is simply a story if you will but the data is indeed real.

I would be interested in your direct perspective as to why you seem so dismissive of the Mahoney example.

Thanks
I just read up on some of the Mahoney case. Never says anything about a gun collection or any other property they were after?..I think I remember you saying that it was alleged that the thieves thought he had a gun collection??.. What if they were after Cash,jewelry, gold etc. Home invasions happen for a lot of different reasons. With that said, it’s alleged the thiefs wanted to get to a wall safe per what I read. I’m sure there probably was a gun or multiple guns in there..but does one single wall safe equate to a massive collection that multiple Gangbangin thieves wanted to get into? Who knows…

Is it easy to say that this release could lead to another home invasion or string of invasions? I’ll bite…sure, i’m sure there’s some really really dumb people out there that would try some thing stupid.

I think somebody is way more susceptible to what the state might do to them because of this. I’m not being dismissive of the Mahoney case but I’m not worried about a home invasion that happened over 40 years ago..home invasions happen all the time for many different reasons like I’ve already stated. This database or the Mahoney case is not making me shit my pants if that helps.

It’s f***ed up that guys have posted other ppls shit on here. f***ed up doesn’t equal outrage.

You don't get it, the state partially doxed EVERYONE with an LTC. Or just about.

What difference does it make? you still havent answered that

Because there is no difference, whether you want to admit it or not. Theres no magical pixie dust
A"BROWNING CITORI XT TRAP" is a skeet gun, right? That gun grabber John Rosenthal lives in Newton, MA and has a November 1st birthday:

View attachment 711402

Maybe I found him.

Also, he enjoys skeet shooting:

View attachment 711395 (Mr. Nice Guy)

Renewed his LTC:

View attachment 711398

His collection, including skeet shotgun:

View attachment 711399

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QisJcFPsjes

I found myself but the data is missing transactions. ??????

It's because the database is a heavily fragmented, incomplete pile of shit, it always has been, always will be. I would estimate at least 50% of mine arent even in there either. And nearly all of mine are within the date-scope of that dataset.

Even Rosenthal? I'm curious whether you think NES doxxing him is as bad as him (or one of his buddies) doxxing one of us.

The part he is missing is its not NES that has doxed him, he's missing the part that THE STATE HAS DOXED EVERYONE who has an LTC, at least partially. Theres no magical pixie dust that prevents someone from going to the state website and getting the same files, etc.

The part he is missing is its not NES that has doxed him, he's missing the part that THE STATE HAS DOXED EVERYONE who has an LTC, at least partially. Theres no magical pixie dust that prevents someone from going to the state website and getting the same files, etc.

We all must take the honorable approach and turn our eyes away.

You don't get it, the state partially doxed EVERYONE with an LTC. Or just about.

What difference does it make? you still havent answered that

Because there is no difference, whether you want to admit it or not. Theres no magical pixie dust

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QisJcFPsjes

I know the state partially doxxed everyone. Does that mean NES members RE-dox fellow NES members?

What difference does it make?

The same guys on here that are always saying the sky is falling because of the government are doing exactly what the government does. And I think that’s what is so hilarious about this whole thing. It’s been out since October and zero home invasions because of it.
If everybody is cool with RE-doxxing and re-posting everybody’s shit then rock out with your cock out. Is that an answer for you?

I don't think redoxxing is really a thing though. And if nobody is outing specific members there doesn't seem to be much worth worrying about.

Careful of what? Buying an item that's totally legal and you've already been vetted with a microscope up your ass to own?

If your afraid because someone might break into your house because of the data.....well.....I guess you are being careful.

And I guess you'll let them bully you into never owning a gun.
I don't live far from the police station so I'm not worried about break ins, and if someone does break in its just a 2 minute drive anyway

I’m not missing anything. I just think that doing the same thing the state has done to us on here is ridiculous.

Could be totally wrong on this, but I feel like I've read someplace they shouldn't be included.

I know the state partially doxxed everyone. Does that mean NES members RE-dox fellow NES members?

Re dox? how can you do it again if the state has already done it?

Like connery says in the rock "What do you want me to do, kill him again?"

Let's not act like someone is running a proprietary algorithim against this data and producing results that arent accessible to a layperson.

Do you know how to use CTRL-F, a web browser and excel? is that really doxing? [rofl]

It’s been out since October and zero home invasions because of it.

lol you really don't f***ing know that, I doubt anyone here does. (although I agree its not very likely)

If everybody is cool with RE-doxxing and re-posting everybody’s shit then rock out with your cock out. Is that an answer for you?

You're bitching about someone reposting a snippet of data here after the state has done far worse. A shit flinging monkey could figure out the things that other members have
reposted here.

Re dox? how can you do it again if the state has already done it?

Like connery says in the rock "What do you want me to do, kill him again?"

Let's not act like someone is running a proprietary algorithim against this data and producing results that arent accessible to a layperson.

Do you know how to use CTRL-F, a web browser and excel? is that really doxing? [rofl]

lol you really don't f***ing know that, I doubt anyone here does. (although I agree its not very likely)

You're bitching about someone reposting a snippet of data here after the state has done far worse. A shit flinging monkey could figure out the things that other members have
reposted her
Really dude?.. Bitching?…

Everything about your response was nothing but a bunch of f***ing sand in my vag bitchin😂
f***in wahh…The state published shit for everyone to see so I’m gonna do the same..f***ing wahh…😂😂😂

Everything about your response was nothing but a bunch of f***ing sand in my vag bitchin😂
f***in wahh…The state published shit for everyone to see so I’m gonna do the same..f***ing wahh…😂😂😂

you are one of many here unable to see the forest through the trees, ill just leave it at that

Must have missed the big time arm flapping and pants shitting in this thread. Perhaps some of the worries were a stretch but I didn't really notice anyone tripping out. The amount of sleep I have lost over home invasion worries is zero, but I do think it prudent to ensure I'm not neglecting home security and I support Comm2A's efforts to take down the lists.

Anyone remember the outrage over that NY newspaper that published a map of gun owners? That sh*t made global news on every major news service. While Mass has not published a map, connect a couple dots and you have a map. Not going to go through the steps nor would I out anyone's sh*t, but it's child's play to either find a specific person and what the state has listed in his/her possession and/or map out locations for specific firearms. Takes about 5 minutes or less- I've done it. Just imagine it: Shitbirds shopping for Dragunovs!

One angle Comm2A should consider is that there is a much more limited list of one specific gender in this mess, which makes targeting those individuals that much easier.

Perhaps this is a stretch but another angle to have these lists nuked is free speech. Let's say some rich anti killy-rifle Mass Fudd wants to discuss via online forum his $37K Perazzi and scores at the latest club trap shoot. This list now prevents him from doing that anonymously. (OK @ssholes, I am not daring anyone to out a rich Fudd! Seems that some of you bastards have already done it? [rofl2])

Let's say some rich anti killy-rifle Mass Fudd wants to discuss via online forum his $37K Perazzi and scores at the latest club trap shoot. This list now prevents him from doing that anonymously. (OK @ssholes, I am not daring anyone to out a rich Fudd! Seems that some of you bastards have already done it? [rofl2])
Best post of the day! [rofl][rockon][laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom