In the doghouse/ Christmas ruined/ AR build

Be happy spent the whole spring summer fall dealing with my fal. He was a huge , pardon my french, penis to everyone around him. Smoked after beating lung cancer. It came back and he decried all around him. He died after fighting the doctors over a feeding tube.

I remembered reading it the first time and I still laughed as much when I saw the FILs responses. I'm glad the wife stood by her man.

Its a heartwarming holiday story of loyalty amid adversity. (cue the violins)

- - - Updated - - -

My father in law drove me to go take my shooting test at Moon Island. I think I won the lottery.

I got lucky too. My father in law was a trim carpenter when he was younger. He trimmed out my entire house when I rebuilt it. All the windows, doors, baseboard, EVERYTHING. I love the guy. He never asked for a thing in return.

Necroposting this thread is something I did last year and then again this year.

It's going to be mighty interesting this Thanksgiving with a Trump win. Anyone else going to have one this year?

It's going to be mighty interesting this Thanksgiving with a Trump win. Anyone else going to have one this year?

Same thing my friend. I'll have a nice grin on my face at the in laws. [smile]

**** yeah! I remember this one.

So, my gf is a southern Democrat...liberal progressive...can't understand how I voted for Gary Johnson and probably considers me and other libertarians to be the reason ****y didn't get elected. She had a ****ing fit last night when my roommate (also libertarian) and I were having a conversation about the new source of endless entertainment of watching videos of liberals cry and threaten to kill themselves (their selves?). She's in medicine and tried to convince me to be more compassionate and that there are REALLY important reasons why Donald Trump can't be president and blah blah blah. So I'd finally had enough, and I blew up and told her that anyone that voted for the hag should be hanged for treason! Oh man, I don't think I've ever made her cry like that...so I did what any guy would do...grabbed my bottle of makers mark and took a giant mouthful of bourbon, took 3 beers and went to my workshop in the basement.

I don't expect to be getting pussy anytime soon, but that's probably why my arms are long enough to reach my Oscar Meyer.

Time to trade her in for a new one, I think.

So, my gf is a southern Democrat...liberal progressive...can't understand how I voted for Gary Johnson and probably considers me and other libertarians to be the reason ****y didn't get elected. She had a ****ing fit last night when my roommate (also libertarian) and I were having a conversation about the new source of endless entertainment of watching videos of liberals cry and threaten to kill themselves (their selves?). She's in medicine and tried to convince me to be more compassionate and that there are REALLY important reasons why Donald Trump can't be president and blah blah blah. So I'd finally had enough, and I blew up and told her that anyone that voted for the hag should be hanged for treason! Oh man, I don't think I've ever made her cry like that...so I did what any guy would do...grabbed my bottle of makers mark and took a giant mouthful of bourbon, took 3 beers and went to my workshop in the basement.

I don't expect to be getting pussy anytime soon, but that's probably why my arms are long enough to reach my Oscar Meyer.

HA!HA! the snowflakes are having breakdowns. Paybacks a beetch. My GF's niece married a Jewish guy from West Hartford and they have two kids. We travel to their house for Tday. His parents are loaded(retired Dentist and real estate agent) and for the last few years have been attending Tday w/us. I get along w/his father because he was an Army Dentist syationed at FT.Devens in the mid 60's and I'm the only one who he knows who served in the Army. He's abig WWII buff so we talk about the Army, war and the Red Sox. He and his wife grew up in Brooklyn so their good NY liberals Jews. We last talked on fathers day and he hates Trump but said the race should be interesting. My GF said no politics on Tday and I laughed and told her that would be the topic of the day.

Same thing my friend. I'll have a nice grin on my face at the in laws. [smile]
My gf's family is pretty cool minus her really vocal Liberal cousins. My sister, if she comes down, will try to claim how righteous she was for voting for a fellow SJW.

I'm hoping for peace, but know there could be some unfriendly words.

Holy smokes! Hillary lost because Hillary sucks. Compassion is one thing, but being a total sucker is another. I work in medicine and know many people who voted Trump who have compassion but are also people of rules.

Make nice with the girl, bro. Christmas is bound to be a cold one this year. [lol]

ah thankgiving. being stuck in a house with liberals and booze what could possibly go wrong [rofl]. luckily for me no liberals to deal with i told them where to go years ago and they listened. [cheers]

My family all owns guns. In fact my little brother called me the other day and goes, "I'm thinking about getting a gun. I want an AK, but I'll probably need a handgun instead. Something that will fit in my safe." Proudest moment I've ever had with him. Told him I'll bring my both VP9 and PM9 home with me at Christmas so he can try them out.

GF is afraid of guns, but she's getting better. She doesn't like that I carry, so I don't tell her when I am. I let her play with my M&P 15-22 and she's starting to lose her fear of the extra killy black ones. She even tried her hand at shooting some clay pigeons with my 12ga Maxus Sporting, and even managed to break a few. Her dad asked to go trap shooting with me on a couple occasions. She and her mom were both big into Killary, though. Election night was a little rough.

I own guns. Anyone who doesn't like it can eat shit. Simple.

My in laws are Dems but my father in law used to hunt when he lived in Alaska, He got rid of his guns long ago. So they're not Anti.

When my in laws were over helping me put baby furniture together and clear out one of the bedrooms for the baby I was moving one of the small safes. My MIL asked what was in it. I told her "guns". She said why do you have guns. I said they're fun plus if anyone comes in here at 3am to hurt me, your daughter or our baby I'll shoot them in the face. My wife rolled her eyes at me and says "James you're not shooting anyone", and my fresh-off-the-boat immigrant MIL goes, "oh yes James yes you shoot them in the face". [rofl]

Family friends are having a large thanksgiving gathering but almost everyone that will be there voted for Trump. With any luck I'll find at least one liberal so I can have some fun.

HA!HA! the snowflakes are having breakdowns. Paybacks a beetch. My GF's niece married a Jewish guy from West Hartford and they have two kids. We travel to their house for Tday. His parents are loaded(retired Dentist and real estate agent) and for the last few years have been attending Tday w/us. I get along w/his father because he was an Army Dentist syationed at FT.Devens in the mid 60's and I'm the only one who he knows who served in the Army. He's abig WWII buff so we talk about the Army, war and the Red Sox. He and his wife grew up in Brooklyn so their good NY liberals Jews. We last talked on fathers day and he hates Trump but said the race should be interesting. My GF said no politics on Tday and I laughed and told her that would be the topic of the day.
What does their religion have to do with anything? What, no Christians or atheists voted for Hillary or Bernie?

So... yep. Going to visit the wife's family in California for thanksgiving. Wife tried to say no political talk allowed. But I just won my election and am a NH Representative-elect, so that's not going to work. Then she wanted to contain it to just state politics, I laughed and said good luck. It's going to be interesting.

So, my gf is a southern Democrat...liberal progressive...can't understand how I voted for Gary Johnson and probably considers me and other libertarians to be the reason ****y didn't get elected.

You should have just said, "I understand you're upset we voted for Johnson, but how would me voting for Trump instead of Johnson have helped Clinton?"

So... yep. Going to visit the wife's family in California for thanksgiving. Wife tried to say no political talk allowed. But I just won my election and am a NH Representative-elect, so that's not going to work. Then she wanted to contain it to just state politics, I laughed and said good luck. It's going to be interesting.

Congrats on your victory!

If that story is true, low altitude -- punch out.

You already broke rule #1 of not sticking your dick in the crazy, haha

Thanksgiving this year will be dinner for 15. My niece will be home from her UBER-liberal college, and she will have her roommate from CA in tow.

As the hosts, we're considering it polite not to spike the football, but any passive-aggressive SJW bullshit will be met with full-Trump responses.

As we give thanks, one of the toasts is 'to the Republic'. That tradition won't change.

And since we're eating @ noon to accommodate work schedules for some of our guests, we are going shooting after dinner.

Back
Top Bottom