Investigation into Revere shooting is necessary.

KingCast

Banned
I start this thread as a former reporter for a statewide weekly and a large metro daily (Indianapolis Star) and four-year AAG (1.5 clerk 2.5 lawyer) who investigates police and community relations.

This language from another post was removed so I'll put it right here to start the conversation:

Well why didn't you cut out Major Blood's comment as well because he clearly implies that Daniel Talbot was involved in wrongdoing but I have NOT.

I have been very clear that something is not right about this, and I even put up a post from his landlord entitled "The Human side of Officer Talbot,"

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-presents-human-side-of-officer.html

This is one very confusing case. I told blogger Kate Jackson I would post her blog entry about Officer Talbot here because she provided a good human insight into the man. Unlike Bruce McKay I doubt I will hear stories about him abusing animals or being a bully cop as noted in our short film, "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts."

Nor do I anticipate interviewing anyone who will say "I always thought they would find that guy dead by the side of the road."

And I put up another post in which I question people who jump to conclusions in the lack of evidence:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-hops-back-to-revere-shooting.html

"I'm not even saying that [it was a drug deal gone bad]. I really wait until I do intensive investigation and read files before I assert anything. While we are waiting for files to come out on this case...."

So if you as a moderator don't like the fact that I take OTHER police to task, that's your business but don't for one minute say that I have in any way maligned Officer Talbot OR Officer Briggs because at all points in time I have shown nothing but respect for these men.

I hope we are clear.

And if we are not, go to Kate Jackson's blog and highlight and print ONE THING by me that is derogtory. You cannot, because this is what I wrote:

http://pointyuniverse.blogspot.com/2007/10/dan-talbot.html

Christopher King said...
Hi Kate,

Here is the link to the entry I just posted. So many people are quick to make declarative statements one way or another it's ridiculous. At this point all we can do is have some empathy for the family and ask the questions that must be asked.

Peace.

10:02 PM

Now we should be all clear.

To be clear then:

We are crystal clear. No go make your case in off-topic and stay out of this thread.

My case is that the man died and that something wasn't right about it, and I support that case in part by breathing a sense of his human dignity by citing to other bloggers who were his landlord.

Your case is basically that you don't like me, so keep on with your hate and censorship of anything I say if it makes you feel better but the man's death has to be investigated and this is the appropriate place to say that because it needs to be investigated IN HIS HONOR.

Get the chip off your shoulder, get thicker skin, and stop putting words in to my mouth.

Show me where I said it didn't need to be investigated. [thinking]

My skin is tougher than leather my friend.

Get the chip off your shoulder, get thicker skin, and stop putting words in to my mouth.

Show me where I said it didn't need to be investigated. [thinking]

Derek there is no chip on my shoulder at all and I can ASSURE you my skin is thick as leather. And my questions are succinct, and I want to know exactly how I was allegedly so off topic as to be removed from the thread, as noted in this message exchange.

Once that is explained to my satisfaction I will move along to focus on the investigation.

Exactly how did I violate the policy in the first place? Please explain. I have not once disparaged Officer Talbot and I want you to explain EXACTLY how this statement is allegedly off topic such that you can kick me out of this thread:

My case is that the man died and that something wasn't right about it, and I support that case in part by breathing a sense of his human dignity by citing to other bloggers who were his landlord.

Your case is basically that you don't like me, so keep on with your hate and censorship of anything I say if it makes you feel better but the man's death has to be investigated and this is the appropriate place to say that because it needs to be investigated IN HIS HONOR.

I shall await your well-reasoned response.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

LenS said:
Dear KingCast,

You have received a warning at Northeastshooters.com.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

You were told NOT to post again in this thread.

Guess you can't understand what "NOT" means. This is the 2nd post in a row that I had to delete here!
-------

Original Post:
[post]325657[/post]
We are crystal clear. No go make your case in off-topic and stay out of this thread.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Northeastshooters.com

Derek there is no chip on my shoulder at all and I can ASSURE you my skin is thick as leather. And my questions are succinct, and I want to know exactly how I was allegedly so off topic as to be removed from the thread, as noted in this message exchange.

Once that is explained to my satisfaction I will move along to focus on the investigation.I shall await your well-reasoned response.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

Apparently you don't understand how things work around here. First off the thread on Officer Talbot was started by a fellow Soldier as a memorial to Officer Talbot.

Secondly I didn't want the thread destroyed by claims of wrong doing by Officer Talbot or the department.

Thirdly this is MY forum. I don't have to explain anything to YOUR satisfaction. If I don't want it in Dan's thread, it's NOT going to be allowed.

Are we clear?

Perhaps this explains things.

First take a look at what MASSCOPS did and said to me after calling the NAACP the "National Association of *sshole Colored People," then pulling it from their blog after I called them on it. I mean, I hate the NAACP as well, but that sort of commentary from licensed men and women who carry guns at taxpayer expense is just horrific:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/search?q=masscops

Now on to a reply from a member of this board:

Hello KingCast,

I just wanted to say that I share your views regarding this Revere Officer incident, as well as the Franconia Officer incident, and I suspect others as well. You identified your self as anti-bad cop. I can identify with that as well, however I would take it one step further and say that I'm pretty much just a full blown cop hater. The reason being is not out of a respect for the law, (I have never been in trouble with the law) or an authority problem (I spent 6 successful years in the US Navy without any problems). The reason is because I feel that today, we have more bad cops out there then good cops. I feel they are all just varying degrees of bad, some worse than others, but they are all rule/law benders and breakers and have NO regard whatsoever for the US Constitution. I personally had my 4th amendment rights violated for speeding this summer (cop searched my car without consent, warrant, or probable cause)...... Anyway, I digress. The reason I am writing you is to tell you that you are wasting your time posting on this board. I have never seen a bigger group of ignorant, misinformed, hipocritical, boot licking morons as you will find on this site. That's why I don't post here, just sell shit and read. Expect all of your threads/posts to get locked deleted.

I appreciate your point of view and I commend your efforts to expose the truth about these f***ing cops who ALL think they are above the law.

That Revere cop went behind that school looking for trouble that night. And guess what, he got the bonus plan.

Take care, and thanks again,

Last edited:
We are clear now, Mr. Arbitrary and Capricious.

Apparently you don't understand how things work around here. First off the thread on Officer Talbot was started by a fellow Soldier as a memorial to Officer Talbot.

.....And as a lawyer who has represented those soldiers I have applauded that.

Secondly I didn't want the thread destroyed by claims of wrong doing by Officer Talbot or the department.

.....If you read carefully I haven't made any such claim whatsoever, so perhaps you need to "get a thicker skin" as you advised me.

Thirdly this is MY forum. I don't have to explain anything to YOUR satisfaction. If I don't want it in Dan's thread, it's NOT going to be allowed.

Are we clear?

.....Yep. Indeed we are clear. You are an arbitrary and capricious hegemonic warlord. [shocked]

Last edited:
Well that's good....

You apparently don't know me very well.

.... But what I'm saying is that I pointed out that his characterizations of my comments were not accurate because I have not written anything that dishonors Officer Talbot [thinking]

.... But what I'm saying is that I pointed out that his characterizations of my comments were not accurate because I have not written anything that dishonors Officer Talbot [thinking]

That wasn't the reason why I wanted them (your comments) out of that thread. The first thing I said to Angi when the news reported him being killed was "Something about that story doesn't seem right." [thinking]

Was it too much of me to ask your questions and other members questions not be put in a thread started by someone who knows Talbot?

I would love to know what happened that night. Hopefully we will or someone will find out the truth.

Kingcast, why did you join this forum? You've got 6 posts all on the same topic, nothing really to do with the primary purpose of this forum. You pick a fight with the eminently reasonable owner here merely because he wishes to see the discussion in his forum organized; because he did not want to see another thread hijacked. What is your position on the 2nd Amendment?

p.s. I do agree that something does not seem right about the death of Officer Talbot. However, if your blog is any example of your investigative skills, I think I'll wait for the official report.

I spent 15 minutes trying to comprehend what you are talking about. I still have no idea and my eyes hurt. It's one of the worst disorganized jumbles or unrelated sentences and paragraphs I've ever seen. You will get more traction if it's readable.

B

You wait for whatever you want to.

Kingcast, why did you join this forum? You've got 6 posts all on the same topic, nothing really to do with the primary purpose of this forum. You pick a fight with the eminently reasonable owner here merely because he wishes to see the discussion in his forum organized; because he did not want to see another thread hijacked. What is your position on the 2nd Amendment?

p.s. I do agree that something does not seem right about the death of Officer Talbot. However, if your blog is any example of your investigative skills, I think I'll wait for the official report.

First of all, I did not hijack anything. My comments that were stricken from the record were quite cogent and I asked some clearly-delineated questions. I did not "pick a fight" but rather asked exactly what I said ran afoul of the rules or strayed from the thread. I received no answer.

Second, my position on the 2nd Amendment was clear as well but that was removed. I am a shooter and when I get back around to it I will post that.

Okay, related to the fact that in another investigation on my blog that you don't seem to trust is the FACT that the NH AG failed to make her minions file a 2006 Right-to-Know report on an aspect of pending litigation. The objective here, with some of the locals at 25 yards using AK's and a 44 Magnum (target rounds on the Magnum) was not to hit her signature. We did pretty good:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_PQbVMfpHJBg...hZOdM/s1600-h/Ayotte+RSA+91-A+real+deal_1.JPG

The point about the Second Amendment you need to remember is that you can only access it (and all of the other ones) through the First Amendment, and I am about 10-2 on First Amendment cases, thank you. You have a beef with government you better holler at me and if I can't point you in the right direction some of my friends certainly can. I have in the past week resolved three pain in the ass issues for people who have been stymied for weeks.

Third, you can talk all the crap you want to talk about my blog, but first I suggest you actually take time to read the lawsuit I filed against the State for lying about the Franconia shooting tragedy; it is linked throughout the blog that you claim to have read. After you read the TABLE OF CONTENTS and the ARGUMENTS then write me back about what you do not understand.

Then we can engage in a principled conversation.

Thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
The traction is in the links.

I spent 15 minutes trying to comprehend what you are talking about. I still have no idea and my eyes hurt. It's one of the worst disorganized jumbles or unrelated sentences and paragraphs I've ever seen. You will get more traction if it's readable.

B

Take your time and slow down. It may appear "jumbled" at first because I was copying my responses as my comments were being deleted even though they did not violate policy in my opinion.

You want the bottom line, succinctly:

1. I never directly accused Officer Talbot of any criminal activity.

2. I showed where I felt others were too quick to do so.

3. I showed where I linked to another website owned by his landlord to give the man a human side to those who might not know.

4. I provided links to my investigation of a police officer who is less than honorable and one who is completely honorable, in my opinions.

5. I was tossed from the thread without any single direct explanation as to any comment I made that allegedly strayed from the thread, which as I understand it, was paying respect to Officer Talbot.

In sum, I believe I wrote that "A proper investigation is necessary to honor him."

After I twice pointed out that someone else issued a comment that was CLEARLY derogatory, that comment was removed as well, but that does not address the fact that not one comment I made was derogatory toward officer Talbot.

Is that clear?

If not, cite the relevant passages that are not and I will explain further.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Namaste.

Now on to a reply from a member of this board:

Hello KingCast,

I just wanted to say that I share your views regarding this Revere Officer incident, as well as the Franconia Officer incident, and I suspect others as well. You identified your self as anti-bad cop. I can identify with that as well, however I would take it one step further and say that I'm pretty much just a full blown cop hater. The reason being is not out of a respect for the law, (I have never been in trouble with the law) or an authority problem (I spent 6 successful years in the US Navy without any problems). The reason is because I feel that today, we have more bad cops out there then good cops. I feel they are all just varying degrees of bad, some worse than others, but they are all rule/law benders and breakers and have NO regard whatsoever for the US Constitution. I personally had my 4th amendment rights violated for speeding this summer (cop searched my car without consent, warrant, or probable cause)...... Anyway, I digress. The reason I am writing you is to tell you that you are wasting your time posting on this board. I have never seen a bigger group of ignorant, misinformed, hipocritical, boot licking morons as you will find on this site. That's why I don't post here, just sell shit and read. Expect all of your threads/posts to get locked deleted.

I appreciate your point of view and I commend your efforts to expose the truth about these f***ing cops who ALL think they are above the law.

That Revere cop went behind that school looking for trouble that night. And guess what, he got the bonus plan.

Take care, and thanks again,
KingCast, this is an interesting message.
Was this really sent to you by a member of this board? If so why did you edit out user name? Was it because the person asked you to post it without the name? Did you post it without the user's permission? Without a name attached to it, it isn't very credible.
Could it be possible that you, a "former reporter" wrote this and you're trying to pass it off as genuine?
I'm sorry KingCast but these questions must be asked and clarified otherwise you have no credibility.

If this message is genuine, NES members should be careful who they're dealing with in the classifieds. There seems to be a member that does not think very much of us but likes our money.
I have never seen a bigger group of ignorant, misinformed, hipocritical, boot licking morons as you will find on this site. That's why I don't post here, just sell shit and read.

Thank you for your inquiry.

KingCast, this is an interesting message.
Was this really sent to you by a member of this board? If so why did you edit out user name? Was it because the person asked you to post it without the name? Did you post it without the user's permission? Without a name attached to it, it isn't very credible.
Could it be possible that you, a "former reporter" wrote this and you're trying to pass it off as genuine?

I'm sorry KingCast but these questions must be asked and clarified otherwise you have no credibility.

If this message is genuine, NES members should be careful who they're dealing with in the classifieds. There seems to be a member that does not think very much of us but likes our money.

I will address your concerns in seriatim:

1. It was sent by Jimmy2Times IIRC but will check the mail to verify.

2. I did not print his name at first because it was a private message and I respect privacy unless or until someone says I can go public, which he recently did. That is the same modus operandi employed in the Franconia shooting tragedy litigation that if you read that lawsuit there is PLENTY of credibility there.

3. One of the reasons I don't break confidentiality is because I was protecting him from knee-jerk reactionary comments and yours is on the boderline to be sure, implying that I fabricated that message.

4. There is no need to put "former reporter" in quotations, just write former reporter. Although that isn't exactly correct because I am a reporter right here, right now, as bloggers have the same rights and responsibilities as any major media outlet; go to http://Justiceforkids.net and watch the first short film "Advocacy in Action: Then and Now," hell we had cameras in courtrooms back in 1996 waaay ahead of the curve, my brother. The short film starts off with Hillsborough County NH Chief Justice Roberty Lynn telling the other side they have to sit there and take it, even if he thinks is "nonsense" because that's what the United States Constitution is ALL ABOUT. See para. 5, infra.

5. As to what you do with Jimmy2times that's up to you. But what you should recognize is that people are free to disagree with your positions on things and still share an interest in this board. Divergence of viewpoints is what makes America the Land of the Free, remember?

6. And as for my credibility, you take a look at my blawg and see that people on the Franconia Recovery and Reconciliation Committee totally support me:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/franconia-recovery-and-reconciliation.html

...as does the Mayor of Nashua, whose support has been unwavering ever since I was a member of the Ethnic Awareness Committee as you will soon see. Nashua has always been a progressive town, just ask anyone who knows about the Negro leagues; heck I used to live 500 feet from historic Holman Stadium and if you don't know why they call it that I'll let you conduct your own research :)

Next to them I look not to you for credibility, but now that I have assuaged your concerns I look forward to receiving it, thank you.

PS: Go Tribe!!!! 7-3 putting the fear of God into the Red Sox, that's for certain:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-applauds-thespirit-of-louis.html

Namaste.

Last edited:
Nah, it's about time management.

Someone has way more time on their hands than I do.

Someone tried that the other day, and this is what I wrote:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-true-to-wendell-phillips.html

In response to the ongoing dialogue about slain Revere Police officer Daniel Talbot over at the Boston Herald link from this post someone wrote:

dude you have WAAAY too much time on your hands..
#31595 - Oct 12, 2007 10:06 AM EDT

.....Not really, actually I'm pretty busy between work and making movies and suing the government for lying to the public that pays its salaries.

....Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty my friend. Sorry I borrowed those words from some dude named Wendell Phillips, Esq., in Boston.

...And he didn't go to Case Western Reserve "the Haahavd of the Midwest" as I did, he actually went to Haahvad.

L8r G8r H8r

So to anybody who has a problem with what I do, they can come to the Oral Argument in KingCast v. NH AG Kelly Ayotte et al as referenced in this post, and hear me open my presentation to the Court with those very words. I take no prisoners when I step to that podium, thank you.

posted by Christopher King at 9:35 AM

BTW JohnJ I checked the mail and I correctly identified the person who sent me the email.

Are you going to now apologize for accusing me of issuing a false email?

I think you should, whether you agree with me or not that would be the honorable thing to do; that's what Daniel Talbot and Michael Briggs would do; Bruce McKay would probably be a prick about it.

Do you have a long lost brother named Scrivener?

[laugh] [rofl] [laugh2]

fing16.gif

That's worth a "rep point"!

You guys show your bias and ignorance.

No way. Scriv knows what he's talking about. [wink]

First you accuse me of fabricating something then I prove you wrong.

Then you say there's no substance to what I write and I challenge you to go to the lawsuit

http://www.scribd.com/doc/274400/Liko-Final-2

....and read it and show where I'm wrong about something, and you blow that off.

Then I explain that I never once wrote anything disparaging about Daniel Talbot, and challenge you to show where I did. Got no response.

Then I point you to a the commentary from people directly involved in helping Franconia Heal and you blow that off.

Scrivener my ass, these are not my words, bubbas, these are from someone on the Franconia Recovery and Reconciliation Committee who is a lifetime resident:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/franconia-recovery-and-reconciliation.html

"I am disappointed that thepublic face of the law enforcement community appears to continue to condone and support the actions of Officer McKay in this tragedy.

It still appears the Attorney General and her colleagues, in their haste to provide a save haven for someone who reportedly killed a cop killer, left a dangerous residue, that will undoubtedly erupt again at some time in the future. I am attaching a copy of some paperwork that was available online that refers to Gregory Floyd’s past conviction in Georgia for PCP. I have also provided an information sheet from the National Institute of Drug Abuse that summarizes the dangers to a user of this drug. It is well known that PCP is often sprinkled on marijuana and then smoked."

On information and belief, Mr. Harwood also wrote this email to Union Leader State reporter Tom Fahey, as well as this follow up, where you can read the lawsuit and see that the local papers closest to this case have afforded coverage to the pending lawsuit.

"Tom,

I just got a copy of an e-mail from Chris King that he sent to you. I am pretty sure he picked up my messages to the AG’s office that were less than complimentary re their investigation. However I have been following his blog since May and it seems he is the only one in the print and electronic media , with any brass to go after the real story."

And this is the Affidavit of a lifetime resident there who has raised a family, his wife works at the bank, and he has roots in Franconia and Sugar Hill going back 100+ years,

http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/25339/2004289523335641354_rs.jpg

So I really don't give a rat's ass what you think. Looks like that bloke who wrote in to me was correct after all.

America the Land of the Free, as long as you don't question any police, that should be the motto of this board.

Perhaps if you don't like what I have to say you can read the stories in the Caledonian Record:

http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/local_news/story/5c1d5ec66

Which also printed my letter to Governor Lynch:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/06/kingcast-letter-to-nh-governor-lynch-on.html

Later haters [smile]

First of all, I did not hijack anything. My comments that were stricken from the record were quite cogent and I asked some clearly-delineated questions. I did not "pick a fight" but rather asked exactly what I said ran afoul of the rules or strayed from the thread. I received no answer.
I read the thread. You most certainly did receive an answer, you just didn't like it.
Second, my position on the 2nd Amendment was clear as well but that was removed. I am a shooter and when I get back around to it I will post that.
OK. I hadn't seen an intro in the new folks thread.
Okay, related to the fact that in another investigation on my blog that you don't seem to trust is the FACT that the NH AG failed to make her minions file a 2006 Right-to-Know report on an aspect of pending litigation. The objective here, with some of the locals at 25 yards using AK's and a 44 Magnum (target rounds on the Magnum) was not to hit her signature. We did pretty good:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_PQbVMfpHJBg...hZOdM/s1600-h/Ayotte+RSA+91-A+real+deal_1.JPG
And the purpose of this whole paragraph and picture relative to the topic of discussion was what? A letter with a bunch of holes in it really says a lot.
The point about the Second Amendment you need to remember is that you can only access it (and all of the other ones) through the First Amendment,
Somel claim, with considerable merit I believe, that it is the 2nd that guarantees all the others are more than just words on an old piece of paper. Not the other way around.
and I am about 10-2 on First Amendment cases, thank you. You have a beef with government you better holler at me and if I can't point you in the right direction some of my friends certainly can. I have in the past week resolved three pain in the ass issues for people who have been stymied for weeks.
So what?
Third, you can talk all the crap you want to talk about my blog, but first I suggest you actually take time to read the lawsuit I filed against the State for lying about the Franconia shooting tragedy; it is linked throughout the blog that you claim to have read. After you read the TABLE OF CONTENTS and the ARGUMENTS then write me back about what you do not understand.

Then we can engage in a principled conversation.

Thank you for your concern.
Sorry Mr. King, I read as much of your 40 page lawsuit as I could stand (~13 pages): I even watched your 511 video. What a waste of my time. I saw no facts presented in either document that in any way substantiated any of your allegations regarding the Franconia affair. In fact there were very few understandable facts of any sort, merely insinuations, allegations and ramblings.

Therefore, I see no basis for "principled conversation" on the Revere incident, or any other topic for that matter. So, before I get my hand slapped for saying something I shouldn't here we'll just put you on the ignore list and save both of us a lot of time and hassle.

Update: In response to your last post which went up while I was posting this: Please keep your people straight. I did not accuse you of fabricating anything or speaking disparagingly of Officer Talbot.

As far as listing the points where your lawsuit is wrong there were so many that I don't have time. Here's one though that was blindingly obvious: Your allegation on pages 12 & 13 that Mr. Floyd WAS armed when he observed Mr. Kennedy shoot Officer McKay and then ran him over is not supported by any of the "evidence" you list. In fact the testimony given supports the statement you claim is false. As we used to say on the usenet <plonk>

Last edited:
BTW JohnJ [sic] I checked the mail and I correctly identified the person who sent me the email.

I think you should, whether you agree with me or not that would be the honorable thing to do; that's what Daniel Talbot and Michael Briggs would do; Bruce McKay would probably be a prick about it.

First you accuse me of fabricating something then I prove you wrong.

If you re-read JonJ's post, he did not accuse you of fabricating anything...He simply asked for clarification since you, initially, did not provide your source. He never once said "YOU DID IT"...It was, in fact, a series of questions trying to give credit where it was due:

JonJ said:

So now, YOU are in fact being the accuser, accusing JonJ of accusing you.

I believe you owe JonJ an apology now.

KingCast said:
PS: Go Tribe!!!! 7-3 putting the fear of God into the Red Sox, that's for certain

Agh! Eee! Ooo! Wow, that one hurt [rolleyes] It probably would've hurt more had you made it part of your initial post and not had to add it into your post 15 minutes after your initial posting. It's like that Seinfeld episode where George thinks of a great comeback at dinnertime when he was ribbed at work earlier in the day, and had to travel just get his comeback in [thinking]

KingCast said:
Later haters [smile]

I wish I could say the same, but somehow I have a feeling you'll be sticking around...You probably feel compelled to now, as you need to "get in" your side of the story.

Do you have a long lost brother named Scrivener?

Nope...Keith may act like a dick sometimes, but I have the utmost respect for him, his great knowledge base, and his willingness to share it. Attorney King has not earned any respect on this forum as of yet...

Last edited:

The only people I have known to ask or demand for a public apology have been gay. [thinking]

All kidding aside, have you requested the same info on the Talbot investigation?

When will you get some info on the pending Franconia case?

Back
Top Bottom