ISIS has 88lbs of uranum, White House says meh, no biggie

Former International Atomic Energy Agency chief inspector Olli Heinonen said that if the material came from a university it most likely is laboratory chemicals consisting of natural or depleted uranium.
"You cannot make a nuclear explosive from this amount, but all uranium compounds are poisonous," Heinonen told Reuters. "This material is also not 'good' enough for a dirty bomb."

Sounds pretty meh to me

If it's depleted or, at the very least, not enriched, 88 pounds is legitimately almost no concern.

More people would die from getting trampled by panicky *******s trying to run away from ground zero than a dirty bomb made with that would kill or seriously injure.

ETA: although, if they found a good way to form the material, uranium would make one hell of a shrapnel bomb projectile. Just sayin, NSA. Just sayin'.

Yeah I'm sure the media is being honest about it as always. They would obviously say something if it was something to worry about, especially with this administration [rolleyes]

It's in good hands...

Isis.jpg

Open border, ISIS has many members from foreign countries - a quick flight to Central America, hop on a train, meet up with some buddies in the US with Ammonium Nitrate - what could go wrong.

did someone order some DU munitions? oh and let's make that a double.

[video=youtube_share;oxvmrmLYbls]http://youtu.be/oxvmrmLYbls[/video]

supersize me.

Back
Top Bottom