It is SO ON! Improved! Now 60% more evil then last month!

The wait is due to an accessory that will make it cooler than it was. I can understand his trepidation. I mean for that kind of money, it better be a cool as possible.[grin] Just to make him feel better about his purchase (which he should anyway) I bought a P7M13 and a PTR91 to convince him he was making the right decision.

I'm jealous to the point of hating you.

I need more disposable income.

(and if you bought it from ZHA, I've already seen it)

It's not the one you looked at, we just transferred it in for him. Nobody saw it except the guy he got it from and Ezekiel and me of course.

You =:

fail.jpg

Unless you show some pics!

Dude ........ just came back from ZHA with this bad boy! I must have caught them at a weak moment, cause I can't believe the deal I just got on this. [smile]

Anyways, they said I was gonna fit in just right with you at the range. Only problem is, all I have for it is an old preban 100 round drum. Maybe if we shoot together you'll let me use a couple of your low cap mags. [wink]

HK.jpg

Dude ........ just came back from ZHA with this bad boy! I must have caught them at a weak moment, cause I can't believe the deal I just got on this. [smile]

Anyways, they said I was gonna fit in just right with you at the range. Only problem is, all I have for it is an old preban 100 round drum. Maybe if we shoot together you'll let me use a couple of your low cap mags. [wink]

HK.jpg

[devil2][bow][rockon][banana] That is beautiful! I don't suppose it has the happy switch, too, huh? VERY nice pick up. [smile]

HK.jpg

That right there folks is the right way to hijack a thread. [smile]

That right there folks is the right way to hijack a thread. [smile]

The joke is now officially over! [crying]

Owning that is still very much a dream for me. I was however able to hold and fondle it awhile today at ZHA. If I didn't have two kids to educate I would have bought it on the spot.

We all wait anxiously for Greg to post his pics!

Owning that is still very much a dream for me. I was however able to hold and fondle it awhile today at ZHA. If I didn't have two kids to educate I would have bought it on the spot.

You should tell your two kids tonight, with a stern face, "Kids... you SUCK."

[smile]

If I had any money at ALL I would scoop that up. But I guess that goes for just about every one of us. [wink]

I was gonna say that it would like a bit better with a happy switch. $13,000? Ouch.

You're not kidding. But since those sears are registered in 3 calibers, and I plan on picking up a HK93A3 shortly, it's more like 4000.00+ per gun.

Still gonna be a BIG pill to swallow, and I've got a number of flaming hoops to jump through before I can do it.

I guess I HAVE to get my C+R now. Which will lead to a new thread in the laws section about a question I've got regarding that.

Back
Top Bottom