Jay Severin back on the air, discussing Boston PD using 'assault rifles' as I type

He never mentions that he has a wife and child (I thought he just had one girl, but don't cast that in stone) and acts like a dog in heat because he and they have received death threats. It goes back to when he was living in Sag Harbor. He purposely acts like a pimp so that people won't know he's married and try to go after his family. I'm sure SOME of you men can grasp that one. And, unless those knit wits read threads like this, they won't know that he's married.

He purposely acts like a pimp so that people won't know he's married and try to go after his family. I'm sure SOME of you men can grasp that one.

That does kind of make sense, not that I would ever use that approach myself. If he and his wife are in full agreement on that, and he's just making stuff up and she knows it, and they can live with themselves afterward... then OK I guess.

That does kind of make sense, not that I would ever use that approach myself. If he and his wife are in full agreement on that, and he's just making stuff up and she knows it, and they can live with themselves afterward... then OK I guess.

That's exactly it.

Next time you see him, be sure to ask him about his pulitzers! prob keeps them in the same cabinet as the guns. [thinking]

I fail to see how making a simple joke about a radio personality makes me a troll... Care to justify why my comment is any more trollish than any other?

Back
Top Bottom