Just another night in Lynn

As with many of the larger cities in MA, Lynn has some very good areas and some very bad areas. Of the 14 multifamilies listed, the asking prices range from $525K to $1.8M.

Another one right down the street. Got to be related.

Another one right down the street. Got to be related.
Seems like a nice place.

That Ivy League Democrat mayor surely has it all under control though.

Be happy.

Let me guess......

Community pastor: "The city is failing our community, it needs to do more to stop this senseless violence."

Same pastor if the city assigns more patrol units to the neighborhood: "What we need are community resources, not more police!"

Rinse, repeat, and don't point out cultural problems that go beyond "we need more of your money!". Damn Canadian criminals in Lynn.......

Mad Money GIF by South Park

The trouble with Lynn is the shit areas keep expanding outward.

Bought my first house, a small single family, in a decent section of Lynn in 1986 for $113,500. Nice family neighborhood, with a mix of single families and 2/3 family houses. Prices on multi-families started to go up exponentially a few years in. The owner occupied multi-families sold for HUGE money to investors. Then the section 8 tenants moved in. Then the cars with NY/NJ plates showed up. You know, Mercedes Benz cars with gold trims and sound systems worth more than my house. Speeding up and down the street at all hours. Music blaring at all hours. Kids in diapers wandering up and down the street with not an adult in sight. Got my first LTC in 1989. Had my house broken into in 1991. Car stolen in 1992.My daughter was born in 1988 and noway I was going to raise her in that neighborhood, much less send her to school there. Had to get out.

Bought the house in 1984 for $113.500. Sold it 10 years later for $55,000. Not a misprint. I was able to make a deal with the bank so my credit wasn't affected.

Good times.

"Hey Chicago, watch this, hold my beer"

Less than 3 days later and no arrests - they must have gotten tired…

"Detectives with the Lynn Police Department and Massachusetts State Police “have worked tirelessly to identify those responsible for this horrific crime,”…

Back
Top Bottom