Just what you need for those tough Boston commutes

20mmpedestalproto.jpg

http://www.anzioironworks.com/20MM-TAKE-DOWN-RIFLE.htm

Nice! Will make a tailgater think twice before riding the bumper of this truck.

Kind of reminds me of a post I saw on another thread last year where this company in the Southwest converted large pickup trucks/suvs so that they carried fully automatic and remotely control firearms tucked in the bed. They would either put a cap on the pickup or cut the roof of the suv so that when activated this machine gun would be hydrolically pushed up through the cutout which was covered with a retractable roof. The fire control had a joy stick and monitor mounted next to the drivers seat so you could drive and fire at the same time. The firing platform was gyro control to enhance accuracy while driving on a bumpy road. There was a video that showed it in action where the truck would be driving around 30-40 mph on a winding dirt road while rapid firing at another car set up in a field. Talk about your urban assault vehicle.

Nice! Will make a tailgater think twice before riding the bumper of this truck.

Kind of reminds me of a post I saw on another thread last year where this company in the Southwest converted large pickup trucks/suvs so that they carried fully automatic and remotely control firearms tucked in the bed. They would either put a cap on the pickup or cut the roof of the suv so that when activated this machine gun would be hydrolically pushed up through the cutout which was covered with a retractable roof. The fire control had a joy stick and monitor mounted next to the drivers seat so you could drive and fire at the same time. The firing platform was gyro control to enhance accuracy while driving on a bumpy road. There was a video that showed it in action where the truck would be driving around 30-40 mph on a winding dirt road while rapid firing at another car set up in a field. Talk about your urban assault vehicle.
Sounds like the Chevy Surburban I saw in the back room at Dillon Precision a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom