Justice Kavanaugh

When is Ford going to be interviewed by the FBI ?

Only after FBI will find the unknown bartender who was delivering 2 or 5 beers in the unknown restaurant in which a possible fight broke out.

Also on Monday, a newly unearthed police report revealed that as an undergraduate student at Yale, Mr. Kavanaugh was involved in an altercation at a bar. He was accused of throwing ice on another patron during the altercation, the police report said

Senator Feinstein is cooperating with the authorities and she has promised to provide an ice cube with Mr. Kavanaugh's fingerprints all over it.

Last edited:
He didn't hit that. No way, no how.

Again - high school boy, enough beer for an excuse - sure he'd hit it. I would.

The question is; would she have been fighting him off? THAT answer is NO. She's so ugly she needed peanut butter just to get the dog to growl at her.

who is scrubbing all this shit? I can't imagine that mental case having a capacity to be able to do that.

Also, in my search to find more info on the scrubbing thing, I stumbled on a famous leftard site claiming that all the wave of indignation on the right is coming from ... you f***ing guessed it ... Russia! Apparently it's all Russian trolls spreading rumors about angelic Dr. Fraud from their St. Petersburg boiler rooms. Outstanding comrades!

Here I am thinking that I am talking to other shooters in other parts of NE, but you guys are all sad Russian trolls, chugging vodka and shooting AKs while shitposting about Dr. Fraud. Is this true, comrades?
They pretend to pay me to Troll, I pretend to Troll.

Dentists accused in Las Vegas resort rape case have charges against them dropped

Dentists accused in Las Vegas resort rape case have charges against them dropped

This shit needs to stop. I’m talking about releasing the names of the accused. Here you have four dentists with scarred reputations over a false accusation. 4chan should find out the false accuser and release her name. In false cases, there should be no expectation of anonymity. These guys were too nice, though.

Definitely heard and respected, but “believed” is where they lose me and where I feel less bad for them. No other type of accusation brings so much destruction and doubt to someone’s life as these.
No word on TheFifthDentist?

I don't think the republicans had any choice. Without Flake's vote they would likely have lost the full Senate vote on his nomination.

If they had a heavy plurality they would have told Flake and the Dems to go pound sand.

I'm convinced that Kavanaugh is finished. I hope I'm wrong, but agreeing to let it go for a week was a huge mistake.

I read this somewhere...

Computers and instant communications are what caused the decline and fall of Western civilization. -namedpipes

So tell me, if we didn't HAVE those things... if we relied on getting our news by reading the newspaper and that news was at least a week old by the time it got to us...

What do you think the effect would be on journalism, the election process and things like this confirmation hearing?

We'd be reading about how the new Supreme Court Justice, Brett Kavanaugh, was confirmed last week and the (whatever they do for SCOTUS judges) party will be held blah blah blah.

who is scrubbing all this shit? I can't imagine that mental case having a capacity to be able to do that.

Also, in my search to find more info on the scrubbing thing, I stumbled on a famous leftard site claiming that all the wave of indignation on the right is coming from ... you f***ing guessed it ... Russia! Apparently it's all Russian trolls spreading rumors about angelic Dr. Fraud from their St. Petersburg boiler rooms. Outstanding comrades!

Here I am thinking that I am talking to other shooters in other parts of NE, but you guys are all sad Russian trolls, chugging vodka and shooting AKs while shitposting about Dr. Fraud. Is this true, comrades?

2g27.jpg

How do we know you're not the Russian troll? After all, your name is Boris! /sarcasm

According to HHS, 84% of males and 86% of females reproduce in the US. Dead link in the below URL but my gut feeling it's about right: Google Answers: What percentage of humans reproduce?

The Jordan Peterson numbers I was referring to are talking about historical numbers - which means going back many many generations.

A stable family structure where men and women roughly pair off on a 1 to 1 basis is something that has not been a standard feature of human society forever.

I've even seen some people theorizing that some of the underlying mechanics of "feminism" is that what might be going on is that women are going thru some sort of social revolution against being forced by "society" to pair up with men that aren't up their standards.

One of the cruel truths I've seen talked about is that polygamous marriage - despite the propaganda put out there by leftists and traditionalists, is actually something preferred by WOMEN, and not necessarily by men. Women in general would rather hook up with the best possible male rather than getting stuck with a loser - even if that means sharing. Because a woman knows whatever baby comes out of her is hers. Men on the other hand - before the days of DNA testing anyway - had to make sure a kid was theirs. Otherwise you're raising another man's kid. I read an article recently that said that France banned paternity tests - and at least part of the reason was that the testing was revealing that some pretty high percentage of kids that were tested - were not related to their alleged father. So the government AND women's interests align when this happens because the women need to be supported - and the government doesn't want to be the support system. So screw the men - and get rid of the tests.

There's a huge amount of psycho sexual twists and turns when you're talking about the dynamics of male-female relationships - which is one major reason why I've thought for quite some time that the quest for "equality" that is supposedly feminism's goal - is just complete horseshit.

The genders (the two real ones) - will never be equal in the strict sense.

I read this somewhere...

Computers and instant communications are what caused the decline and fall of Western civilization. -namedpipes

So tell me, if we didn't HAVE those things... if we relied on getting our news by reading the newspaper and that news was at least a week old by the time it got to us...

What do you think the effect would be on journalism, the election process and things like this confirmation hearing?

We'd be reading about how the new Supreme Court Justice, Brett Kavanaugh, was confirmed last week and the (whatever they do for SCOTUS judges) party will be held blah blah blah.

Very true. But you can’t wish it away, at least not until Yellowstone erupts. And even then, WiFi will be one of the first things restored.

I still think the interwebz have caused more good than harm, but it’s a close call.

Early in the WWW's life I read an interesting comment. The writer said the internet is the greatest tool of anarchy ever created.

That person's observation, in hindsight, is brilliant.

I read this somewhere...

I don't think the republicans had any choice. Without Flake's vote they would likely have lost the full Senate vote on his nomination.

If they had a heavy plurality they would have told Flake and the Dems to go pound sand.

Flake NEVER intended to vote for him , right from the beginning.
I said this earlier in this thread but it bears repeating.
He's looking for his John McCain thumbs down moment when all eyes are on him.
Turtle fell for it hook line and sinker.
Trust me, there will be an eleventh hour anonymous accusation that will involve touching some kid he was coaching and the whole circus will start over.

WSJ is reporting that the FBI will be wrapping up tonight or early tomorrow.

People familiar with the process said Tuesday that the FBI investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh could wrap up very soon, well ahead of the end-of week deadline.

GOP aides on the Hill and another person familiar with the process said they were expecting the bureau to conclude its report as soon as late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Agents had interviewed at least four key people as of Tuesday in its background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh. The White House had given the bureau until Friday to wrap up the probe.

FBI Probe of Kavanaugh Is Expected to Wrap Up Very Soon

Back
Top Bottom