Justice Kavanaugh

you guys need to get out more, MA strip clubs suck, but don't be judgemental for the rest of US and Canada

I was referring to the state of affairs from about 35 years ago. And yes - a trip to Quebec gave me a better insight into how things work outside of MA back when I was about 19yrs old.

Kavanaugh is at 70% for confirmation on the betting sites - God I hope so.

That's excellent. I've been sort of hoping for some good old fashioned rioting after he gets confirmed.

My fantasy scenario is that the left goes nutso and burns down their own neighborhoods like the diversity often does. It would be amusing to see Cambridge and Newton go up in flames.

Early in the WWW's life I read an interesting comment. The writer said the internet is the greatest tool of anarchy ever created.

That person's observation, in hindsight, is brilliant.

I disagree. It simply makes it easy for the masses to voice a collective opinion as told to them by the people in charge of feeding them.

It does make research a breeze, although it's increasingly difficult to separate fact from fantasy.

who is scrubbing all this shit? I can't imagine that mental case having a capacity to be able to do that.

Also, in my search to find more info on the scrubbing thing, I stumbled on a famous leftard site claiming that all the wave of indignation on the right is coming from ... you f***ing guessed it ... Russia! Apparently it's all Russian trolls spreading rumors about angelic Dr. Fraud from their St. Petersburg boiler rooms. Outstanding comrades!

Here I am thinking that I am talking to other shooters in other parts of NE, but you guys are all sad Russian trolls, chugging vodka and shooting AKs while shitposting about Dr. Fraud. Is this true, comrades?

Boris - everybody here knows this is all going to eventually get traced back to you.

You somehow managed to evade the dragnet when they found out about Anna Chapman.

[devil] </sarc>

2g27.jpg
That’s one fine looking Republican woman! What a fresh breeze after weeks of swamp smell...

they said they will not make the results of the investigation public. What can one infer from that?

Could it be this woman is totally off her rocker and they don't want to make that public so they can continue to demonize the republican party?

Or does the complaint have some legs but it was so ling ago they really can't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt?

Not really, assuming no Dems flip, Flake votes no, and all remaining R's vote yes (including Collins and Murkowski),
the vote will be 50-50 and Pence gets to cast the tie breaker.
Manchin and a few others will be under pressure. Lyndsey Graham has suggested if he does not get confirmed for Trump to renominate him and let the election be a referendum. Some Ds won't want that. This will be very interesting. He might get 54 yes votes (here is hoping).

I don’t think they are normally made public. If damaging expect Feinstein to leak it.

All they have to do is make ever so slight alterations to each report handed out that any leaked original can
be traced to the source... switch commas around, an extra space, period where it doesn't belong, deliberately misspell
a word, etc.

Manchin and a few others will be under pressure. Lyndsey Graham has suggested if he does not get confirmed for Trump to renominate him and let the election be a referendum. Some Ds won't want that. This will be very interesting. He might get 54 yes votes (here is hoping).

Heads will roll in both parties if two R's jump ship and put the confirmation in jeopardy, and two D's
vote in the affirmative for Kavanaugh.

My wife had a interesting conversation with a co-worker who is a rabid anti Trumper.
Male and the two have them have been friends for years.
He started with the If the accusation is made , it has to be believed the guy shouldn't be a judge ,derp derp.
She looked at him and said , So that's the standard now ?
He says , "Ya ,Ya the guy shouldn't be a judge if he's accused, why would she lie ?" more derp derp.
She says , "You sure your good with that ?" "You think that's fair ?"
Well yes .
Ok she says , what if we weren't friends and you did something to piss me off ?
What if I went up HR and said , "Hey , he just grabbed my ass in the smoking area. ", To get back at you ?
No proof , no witnesses, just the accusation.
Is there any doubt in your mind what so ever that you would be cleaning out your desk and off the property before the day was out ?
Him : "Well, (Stammer) , well , you wouldn't do that .
She says , no I wouldn't , but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't and you can see a nice 25 year career here gone in a heartbeat if you cross up some nut.
Think about it .

I bet he did.

she can toss those bombs all she wants, if you know what i mean

ya know, i always wondered why McCain picked HER of all people as VP candidate. In hindsight, he was probably brain damaged even back then, and making bizarre decisions as a result

they said they will not make the results of the investigation public. What can one infer from that?

Could it be this woman is totally off her rocker and they don't want to make that public so they can continue to demonize the republican party?

Or does the complaint have some legs but it was so ling ago they really can't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt?
When will it be leaked?

according to MSM here's the "smoking gun" that Brett is really Bart in Judge's book -
(the whole letter is at NYT)

bart.jpg

Nice knowing you Democrats

BREAKING: Fox’s @johnrobertsFox obtains letter from Ford ex-boyfriend alleging: dated for 6 yrs, never told of sex assault, Ford coached friend on taking polygraph, flew frequently w/o expressing any fear of flying/tight spaces/limited exits. Doesn’t want to b/c “involved”. pic.twitter.com/jVeW0qaJD0

— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) October 3, 2018

Back
Top Bottom