Justice Kavanaugh

Lawyers for two women who accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct say they fear the FBI is not conducting a thorough investigation.
[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]
Saw something interesting yesterday, a former FBI investigator said that FBI investigations start on ones 18th birthday, they do not look at you when you were a minor.

It would be helpful if social media companies could pull Ford's scrubbed account data. Just that one act alone should ring caution bells in the mind of any sane person. I am reasonably certain that if it were a GOP person they would find the deleted info.

The NSA has it....................................

Saw something interesting yesterday, a former FBI investigator said that FBI investigations start on ones 18th birthday, they do not look at you when you were a minor.
MA examines juvenile records for LTC issuance, so in a way, it’s harder being a legal gun owner here than a SCOTUS justice.

My wife had a interesting conversation with a co-worker who is a rabid anti Trumper.
Male and the two have them have been friends for years.
He started with the If the accusation is made , it has to be believed the guy shouldn't be a judge ,derp derp.
She looked at him and said , So that's the standard now ?
He says , "Ya ,Ya the guy shouldn't be a judge if he's accused, why would she lie ?" more derp derp.
She says , "You sure your good with that ?" "You think that's fair ?"
Well yes .
Ok she says , what if we weren't friends and you did something to piss me off ?
What if I went up HR and said , "Hey , he just grabbed my ass in the smoking area. ", To get back at you ?
No proof , no witnesses, just the accusation.
Is there any doubt in your mind what so ever that you would be cleaning out your desk and off the property before the day was out ?
Him : "Well, (Stammer) , well , you wouldn't do that .
She says , no I wouldn't , but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't and you can see a nice 25 year career here gone in a heartbeat if you cross up some nut.
Think about it .

I bet he did.

Geezus Kryste.

The inability of some people to think anything out just amazes me. I really am amazed at some people's total lack of ability to think " well this woman just made a completely unfounded accusation against that guy over there - what's to prevent some woman doing the same thing to me?"

Just my opinion, but when he said " well, you wouldn't do that " - she should have said " You sure about that? " - just to drive the point home.

This is all literally disintegrating right before our eyes

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

No wonder the NYT is focusing on Kavanaugh alleged throwing ice cubes in a supposed bar room brawl! LOLZ

Corey Booker don't care:
Cory Booker Says It Doesn’t Matter If Judge Kavanaugh Is ‘Innocent Or Guilty’

So, "raising questions" is the new standard. NICE

Cory Booker. Who refused to vote. Who walked out. Who walked in knowing he was going to vote NO.

This entire shit show has been the Democrats showing the Republicans that the Republicans cannot put forth a candidate for anything that the Democrats won't smear. It's the Democrats marching in the streets, screaming "she deserved to win", "we Resist".

It's time for the Republican party to act like adults and grow a spine.

good article:

===============

The Audacious Epigone: Support for Kavanaugh's confirmation by race and sex

Support for Kavanaugh's confirmation by race and sex

The most salient are not necessarily the most representative, though. Among those who express either support or opposition, future president Kamala Harris is more archetypal:

kavsupportracesex.png

The rates of "don't know" responses vary by race and sex, though. Asian women are the most likely group of all to express it while Jewish women are the least likely to do so (are you still wondering why 'white' male/Asian female is relatively common among the middle and upper classes while Asian male/'white' female is not?). An absolute majority of Jewish women oppose Kavanaugh's nomination:

kavoppabs.png

So hey, that's what I was noticing. Now that we've quantified the noticing, we can feel assured that both the Harris' and the Feinsteins' of the country have it out for us in roughly equal measure. In the latter case, the per capita presence of hate is higher but in the latter case when it is there it is even more intense.

=================

I saw the same thing or at least an ex-FBI state the same thing. This might be one of the reasons why the FBI hasn't met with Ford yet because her accusation dates to when Kav and her were under the age of 18. Then again, the FBI has all the information that they needed during her testimony full of lies. My keg is always half full, so hopefully they will go after Ford for perjury.

Last edited:
Yet another accuser has come forward (see sworn stmt below). She is prepared to meet with the FBI today and disclose multiple facts and witnesses. pic.twitter.com/eNsCAau6no

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 3, 2018

I wish Avenatti would just go take a dirt nap...

I think at this point he's basically fruit of the poisonous tree. Anyone he represents automatically loses credibility.

good article:

===============

The most salient are not necessarily the most representative, though. Among those who express either support or opposition, future president Kamala Harris is more archetypal:

kavsupportracesex.png

The rates of "don't know" responses vary by race and sex, though. Asian women are the most likely group of all to express it while Jewish women are the least likely to do so (are you still wondering why 'white' male/Asian female is relatively common among the middle and upper classes while Asian male/'white' female is not?). An absolute majority of Jewish women oppose Kavanaugh's nomination:

kavoppabs.png

So hey, that's what I was noticing. Now that we've quantified the noticing, we can feel assured that both the Harris' and the Feinsteins' of the country have it out for us in roughly equal measure. In the latter case, the per capita presence of hate is higher but in the latter case when it is there it is even more intense.

=================

"by race and sex"
wtf is this? When did Religion become a Race?

"by race and sex"
wtf is this? When did Religion become a Race?
Chart refers to the Jewish race, where the Jewish religion originated. Some ethnic Jews are non-practicing (secular Jews) like Bernie Sanders. Some non-Jews by race convert to the Jewish religion.

Probably depends on the type and level of background check.
If someone joins the military at 18, and goe's into an MOS that requires a security clearance,
it doesn't make sense or serve any purpose not to look into that persons background when they were a minor.

I would prefer to see a political affiliation chart. As with most surveys you can get the result you seek if you ask the right people.

False. That did not happen in my case. Maybe because when I was 15 I was already experiencing fully developed brain. [dance]

my initial security clearance investigation went back to 15 years old....because of my age at the time.
not sure if this type of background check is the same

my initial security clearance investigation went back to 15 years old....because of my age at the time.
not sure if this type of background check is the same

I'm not sure how far back they went with mine, but seeing how I was 17 they surely were looking into my activities as a minor. Then again, that wasn't the FBI doing the investigation, I think it was DSS(?) - it is now OPM that does the investigations for the military and most fed services.

I can bet the security clearance we got to work at the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant went back to when my mother met my father in 1926. I know many people they interviewed and we had to take an orientation class for 4 hrs, then they did a pysc. evail. 3 members of the crew failed the process.

The anti-America media is barely reporting any of this, because in just one day:

Sen. Mitch McConnell was “accosted and harassed” by a deranged left-wing mob at the Reagan International Airport.

– A mysterious white powder was sent to the Houston campaign office of Sen. Ted Cruz, sending two to the hospital and generating a HAZMAT team response.

Left-wing terrorists sent a package with a suspected quantity of deadly ricin poison to President Trump.

A second package suspected of containing deadly ricin was sent to the Pentagon, apparently intended to kill Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

GOP congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) was physically assaulted by “weed-smoking protesters” in his own office at the U.S. Capitol.

That’s five acts of intimidation and terrorism in just one day… and they were all carried out by the same radical left-wing lunatics who voted for Hillary Clinton and call themselves “Democrats.” These are the same deranged, violent lunatics who despise Brett Kavanaugh but support Colin Kaepernick.

I can bet the security clearance we got to work at the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant went back to when my mother met my father in 1926. I know many people they interviewed and we had to take an orientation class for 4 hrs, then they did a pysc. evail. 3 members of the crew failed the process.

Yes, it did, as noted by your first baby picture.

Attachments

• 2dbvx8p.jpg
    2dbvx8p.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Can anyone explain why or how the internet was scrubbed of Ford? Just curious.

From what I hear it's somewhat hard to totally get rid of FB and Twitter.

Why is everyone so silent on this? Is it a nothing burger?

The anti-America media is barely reporting any of this, because in just one day:

Sen. Mitch McConnell was “accosted and harassed” by a deranged left-wing mob at the Reagan International Airport.

– A mysterious white powder was sent to the Houston campaign office of Sen. Ted Cruz, sending two to the hospital and generating a HAZMAT team response.

Left-wing terrorists sent a package with a suspected quantity of deadly ricin poison to President Trump.

A second package suspected of containing deadly ricin was sent to the Pentagon, apparently intended to kill Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

GOP congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) was physically assaulted by “weed-smoking protesters” in his own office at the U.S. Capitol.

That’s five acts of intimidation and terrorism in just one day… and they were all carried out by the same radical left-wing lunatics who voted for Hillary Clinton and call themselves “Democrats.” These are the same deranged, violent lunatics who despise Brett Kavanaugh but support Colin Kaepernick.

Time to start the helicopter rides.

Can anyone explain why or how the internet was scrubbed of Ford? Just curious.

From what I hear it's somewhat hard to totally get rid of FB and Twitter.

Why is everyone so silent on this? Is it a nothing burger?

It's not hard when the senior leadership of FB and Twitter have an interest in making your accounts go away.

good article:

===============

kavsupportracesex.png

kavoppabs.png

=================

Where do I fit in these charts? I was not aware that Jewish men and women are not white men and women. This chart is offensive and politically incorrect. Screw mixing colors with ONLY ONE religion! Let's implement commie charting from now on. I want to see:

Illegal Immigrants
Americanized Russians
Illegal Russians
Green Russians
Russian Female Agents (legally registered)
Russian Men Agents (legally registered)
Transgender
No gender
Maybe gender
Black Gun Owners (that is my category, my religion and my political affiliation) [mg]

That is all what matters now! Rest of these terms are so last century!

Back
Top Bottom