KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

I literally got there just after you then. Me and a couple buddies made the trip and grabbed lunch before hand. You missed a rush.

I was there during the rush which lasted the entire time I was there, the proprietor of that establishment is a multi-tasker of the highest degree. I am thinking the whole time he was open it was a rush lol

Its been a while but I think I would have recognized you.

Last edited:
KAG does have a great selection of ammo.. What other store can you find Sig Expert 77 gr 5.56 mk262, Black Hills Mil pack 5.56 mk 262 and Black Hills 500 rd case of mk262?

I don't think I have ever pimped a gun store before because honestly none were worthy of my pimpin, but the ammo selection there is 2nd only to online stores but at the same or a competitive price, including tax.

He also stocks/carries higher end take my money stuff which I also like :)

I think I'm going to make a pilgrimage out there next week.

If I get there in the afternoon, will he still have stuff in stock?

Or, does he sell out of everything early?

I think I'm going to make a pilgrimage out there next week.

If I get there in the afternoon, will he still have stuff in stock?

Or, does he sell out of everything early?

If you are going I am going lol

Know what you want, see if he has it.

There is very little shopping at KAG, only buying :)

If you are going I am going lol

Know what you want, see if he has it.

There is very little shopping at KAG, only buying :)
What's the best place to see what he has in stock?

His dealer sales in the classifieds?

Armslist?

Website?

Does he sell special things that he has hidden behind the counter (legal of course) but unadvertised?

Armslist?

Website?

Does he sell special things that he has hidden behind the counter (legal of course) but unadvertised?

Yes to all those things.

He has stuff not listed as well.

You looking for something, IM him and see if he has it or can get it is my advice :)

Armslist?

Website?

His website has links to all of the above showing what he has for sale.

It's the only store in the Mill that I have been to. He was having a a twofer pack of budget stripped lowers that worked perfectly for me. I went up early on a Saturday figured that I would be the first in the store...nope.

It's the only store in the Mill that I have been to. He was having a a twofer pack of budget stripped lowers that worked perfectly for me. I went up early on a Saturday figured that I would be the first in the store...nope.
Best to go on Thursday mid morning and ring the bell or knock. Avoid the crowds. /s

Armslist?

Website?

Call and ask or sign up for his email list. I get an email every week or two with new items in stock. Easy shop to do business with.

I keep asking what people are buying.

I get no answers.

I want to buy something I didn’t realize I needed and can’t live without.

You can still buy LaRue stuff, he has authorized dealers now.. Probably cheaper than buying direct as well.

I have a trigger, is it worth a lot now? lol
Ah last time I tried they canceled my order of stuff, including a sweatshirt, so im still kinda annoyed

I moved on from LaRue a while ago.. In the beginning his mounts were the shit.

The best thing about LaRue now is the price of his triggers.
Yeah I have a couple of the QR mounts, 1 I overpaid for, I have the trigger in everything though

I keep asking what people are buying.

I get no answers.

I want to buy something I didn’t realize I needed and can’t live without.

You can get 54 of these if you sell one of the Noveskes. 216 if you find 4 suckers.

Back
Top Bottom