KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

Stopped by KAG tonight.

Might have spent some money…

All was quiet and peaceful until someone decided to hit the building by the loading dock and by the direct entrance to kag, not once but twice (20 min apart) with a box truck trying to get to/from the above mentioned dock.

Stereotypes exist sometimes for a good reason.

ETA: The box truck was a tenant of the mill, so that imho makes it that much more f’d up.
Sorry dude, I was too excited to buy the entire supply of lowers at the Mill, I messed up when backing the truck.

Stop being a b*tch about it.

Stopped by KAG tonight.

Might have spent some money…

All was quiet and peaceful until someone decided to hit the building by the loading dock and by the direct entrance to kag, not once but twice (20 min apart) with a box truck trying to get to/from the above mentioned dock.

Stereotypes exist sometimes for a good reason.

ETA: The box truck was a tenant of the mill, so that imho makes it that much more f’d up.
You'd think shopping would be the highlight, but no... it was a truck, shook the building 🤣 great meeting you all.

Shopping is easy.

Hitting the building and having 5-8 gun guys freak out and react is priceless

You out of all people know there is footage. Was interesting to see the customers that reached for their weapons, the ones that oriented themselves towards the exits, the ones that were scanning the room for cover/concelement, and the low IQ individuals carrying .40 Cal still trying to figure out what's going on.

You out of all people know there is footage. Was interesting to see the customers that reached for their weapons, the ones that oriented themselves towards the exits, the ones that were scanning the room for cover/concelement, and the low IQ individuals carrying .40 Cal still trying to figure out what's going on.
Crom, I have never prayed to you before, but please ask Sharif to post this video.

Attachments

• without-video-useless.jpg
    without-video-useless.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 20

I was on call at work so I wasn't carrying that day, but I have to say I've never felt so comfortable and relaxed knowing that everyone around me was!!!
A feeling that the anti-gun crowd will never experience.

Back
Top Bottom