KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

You out of all people know there is footage. Was interesting to see the customers that reached for their weapons, the ones that oriented themselves towards the exits, the ones that were scanning the room for cover/concelement, and the low IQ individuals carrying .40 Cal still trying to figure out what's going on.
Your 40 remark was hurtful. Next time I'm there I'm opening a can of worms and kick ass to boot. [rofl]

Thank you for illustrating my point. Nothing happens when you open a can of worms. Try maybe opening a can of bees or wasps and that might cause some harm.
Then next time I'll open up a can of crickets. I'll infest the place with crickets. Hornets are too out of control.

Then next time I'll open up a can of crickets. I'll infest the place with crickets. Hornets are too out of control.

Again illustrating my point. You are just repeating what someone else told you. Low IQ prevents critical thinking. You carry .40 only because someone else told you and you're unable to think for yourself.

Again illustrating my point. You are just repeating what someone else told you. Low IQ prevents critical thinking. You carry .40 only because someone else told you and you're unable to think for yourself.
You continue to hurt my feelings. Very hurtful. Just for the record I carry a 9. HA! And you cannot stop my crickets.

Yea but throw those worms at someone and see what happens. (not much really). Best part of throwing crickets around is at first glance real quick they look like cockroaches. The second best part is when they find there hiding places in walls and on floors is they chirp and annoy everyone. Just when you think you know where they are they stop chirping. Walk away and they start again. The frustration they bring to others brings happiness to my heart.

Yea but throw those worms at someone and see what happens. (not much really). Best part of throwing crickets around is at first glance real quick they look like cockroaches. The second best part is when they find there hiding places in walls and on floors is they chirp and annoy everyone. Just when you think you know where they are they stop chirping. Walk away and they start again. The frustration they bring to others brings happiness to my heart.

And after the real “Chris from NES”, we have the second banned member from KAG arms…

Welcome @general disorder

👏

Back
Top Bottom