KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

Want to get a Mossberg 500 Retrograde, have to check if he still has them.
He listed a 590a1 an hour ago on armslist. Love the look of that gun.

Thanks, I’ll still come on a week day, because retired.
[thumbsup] Best thing about being retired... You get to do your shopping during the week. [cheers]
Don't want to deal with the crowd I hope you have.
Same issue here. [laugh] Looking to score a "tax-free" Python, but no way in Hell I can stand in line for a couple hours to get it. :(

[thumbsup] Best thing about being retired... You get to do your shopping during the week. [cheers]

Same issue here. [laugh] Looking to score a "tax-free" Python, but no way in Hell I can stand in line for a couple hours to get it. :(

You don't have to pick up on tax-free weekends. You only have to pay that day. Most of my customers have their orders in already, especially for the large ticket items. I either charge their credit card on that Sat / Sun or they drop the cash that weekend then come do their paperwork or pickup at their leisure.

If you haven't been watching the prices for guns and ammo that KAG ARMS in Littleton, at the Mill, is posting you're doing yourself a big disservice. The place is friendly and Sherif, the owner, will treat you right. He lists stuff all the time on NES. I have no connection at all to KAG. Just another very satisfied customer. Came home today with another case of super-priced ammo.
the real question and pressing issue here is: were you visited by 2 tipped off MA State Police at your home following up with you after buying that case of ammo??? and were they with or without warrant?

the real question and pressing issue here is: were you visited by 2 tipped off MA State Police at your home following up with you after buying that case of ammo??? and were they with or without warrant?

All ammo I sell is pre-Healy, MA compliance, on the roster, and fully registerable. All ammo comes with the original box and paperwork.

Sherif is the best! I just got back from buying a p226 Legion at a price no one can touch
Congrats! Love my P226 Legion, shoots so smooth and accurate. I was looking at his prices, you definitely can’t beat that. I will be in the market soon for a P229 Legion and pump 12G, looking forward to visiting KAG for sure.

Back
Top Bottom