KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

How's it feel? 🤣
To think I lived 20 mins away down there sort of sucks to be honest yet also thankful.
I stopped at a local shop across the street from the hospital my wife was at for an appointment to buy some 357 ammo and almost needed a ride back across the f***ing street!!
The range was only 20 mins away so why wait around in that no weapon zone. 😂
Concealed is you know….

Didn’t you recently move to Maine? Is your LTC still active or no?
Edit.
I’m good on the date by a mile. Full proper notification was made by law. 08/22 was the note on my LTC of addy change when I checked.
Now to work around his closed hours. Can anyone tell me the hours. All gun shops have owners that might be doing something else on the side. A shop up here is closed Sundays and I can’t believe it.
I just want to walk in and say “I’m not a Chris” and walk out. 😂

Last edited:
I had purchased a model 29 from him last year and stopped by with my daughter around 4:15 or so today but the gate was across the door. We were going to walk in and introduce ourselves as Chris and Christine from NES. Grabbed a lawn sign from Ma**h*** firearms while we were at the mill. No luck getting an NES window sticker though.

I want to buy the Sig P365 9mm that is optic ready. Excellent price. But, believe it or not, I'm still in love with my old S&W Shield 9mm. I just shoot it so well. Of course the stock trigger is out of it.

Sherif is a great guy and is clearly in the business for the right reasons. He truly wants to educate and get guns in the hands of the people in MA. He always has below free state pricing on items that are otherwise hard to find outside of the mill. I was in the market for a PMM Tardigrade a few months ago which is obviously something that nobody keeps in stock, but Sherif has a few as personal guns. He was more than happy to let me take a look at his so I could get a feel for it before ordering one. This is one of the many reasons that I refer everyone I know to him.

Very good pricing.....I've seen stuff lower than internet pricing at his place advertised.

I wish I was in the market to add items, but I'm getting ready to move, otherwise I would be buying there.

I recently inquired with Sherif about a gun I wanted. He said he didn't have it in stock but he could order it for $xxx. I agreed. He ordered it. A few days later he let me know it arrived. I went to his shop during open hours with cash and LTC in hand. Cash and gun were promptly exchanged. I did not mention that I'm from NES, nor did I ask if he sells guns. 10/10 would go again.

Thank you KAG Arms.

Went to Mill today looking for 25acp for a project i have been working on.
Asked every company open there today for a box and none to be found.
A lovely woman in the Deans Safety suite told me KAG might have some.
(thank you nice lady)
I said i already went by and they were closed;
she told me he opens at 1:00pm. It was 12:55!!!!!
(thank you again nice lady) IMG_0509.jpeg IMG_0926.jpeg
I went up and HE HAD SOME!!!
Thank you so much KAG Arms!
(Sorry for walking in right at 1:02pm)
Saved the day, or the Sunday project at least :)

First visit there today to pick up a stripped lower. I have to agree with the positive responses here. Really good guy who knows not only how to interact with people, but share his wisdom with new gun owners without coming of as an a$$hole. The firearms community needs more guys like him.
Your name is not Chris then…

First visit there today to pick up a stripped lower. I have to agree with the positive responses here. Really good guy who knows not only how to interact with people, but share his wisdom with new gun owners without coming of as an a$$hole. The firearms community needs more guys like him.
I have had my LTC for almost 2 years. I have bought 99% of my ammo at KAG.

Wanted to get a KIDD stripped receiver transfered. I emailed him about it. No problem.

Every time I go in his shop he is telling a story that will make you laugh your ass off.

I am a dedicated customer as long as he is in business.

I need to make the trek out there at some point to grab a lower. Which one you get?

Back
Top Bottom