KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

Had another great experience at KAG.

I was looking for a limited edition run of a pistol. When I contacted Sherif, it was not available. I got an email 2 weeks later stating that my order was waiting at his shop. The price was much cheaper than the prices listed online.

The wife was a little upset when I told her my FFL knows me when I walk through the door. To me, that is great customer service.

Also, his ammo prices are competitive, if not better than certain online stores.

My C&R needs to be taken out for a walk and exercised. Is there anything at "The Mill" that might be of interest 🤔

Criteria: Small, Old, and unusual (I already have a Flobert)

My C&R needs to be taken out for a walk and exercised. Is there anything at "The Mill" that might be of interest 🤔

Criteria: Small, Old, and unusual (I already have a Flobert)
There is a guy who sells some older war stuff, I just can't think of my name off the top of my head.

For those that haven't been, follow the rapey pictures on the wall, they get weirder as you approach the stairs.

Once you start going up the stairs you have to fight the first of 3 bosses, Rapetile.

After defeating Rapetile in the rapey stairs you take a turn into an obscure hallway where you fight Chris from NES. Be careful with his "do you sell guns?" attack.

Finally you get to KAG, where you fight the final boss, Sherif, for the right to purchase a gun.
LOL. Being serious for a moment. If you just want to go to KAG and no other FFL's at the mill, you can park on the other side of the mill. There's a door that goes directly into KAG. Parking spaces are limited but I got lucky with my recent visit.

Where the F' is the challenge in that... Too easy, need to play the maze game... Avoid/fight the Rapetile, get the spelling right etc...

Who just wants to walk right in? Boring...

Don't let HDpioneer see this....

My goal someday is to walk to KAG, buy the buggest gun I can, and walk home, without being stopped by the police.

Cuz no one would know you did not buy a gun and that you left the mill with knitting supplies...?

View attachment 844419
This is why Sherif hands out the blue "dildo" bags for smaller purchases. Next time you go, ask for a blue dildo bag and then look at the person next to you see their reaction!!! Funny situation that happened on a random sat afternoon back in December.

Last edited:
Where the F' is the challenge in that... Too easy, need to play the maze game... Avoid/fight the Rapetile, get the spelling right etc...

Who just wants to walk right in? Boring...

Don't let HDpioneer see this....
ummm, it's @PioneerHD

Might as well make sure he knows when you're talking about him

Back
Top Bottom