KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

Ok, where can I find info on what appears to be "The Great Chris Incident"?
Start here

Edit: there's probably 15-20 pages for the incident, just atleast make it to sharrifs replies and video links of "the incident" for laughs

New KAG signage!

Wanted: Florida man tried to throw cops off with 'I don't live here sign'
Screenshot-2023-10-26-at-11.12.57-AM-600x81.png
Screenshot-2023-10-26-at-11.12.57-AM-600x81.png

Been away from this forum for a bit but got the itch to get back on. Little dated at this point but I did a lot of business with Sherif in 2020 2021. He used to joke about having a pile of 4473 forms specifically for me because I was buying so much stuff from him those two years.

Thought he was a great guy and had very enjoyable conversations with him. Glad to see that in present day he's still the same and now KAG Arms. Been thinking about stopping in since I have an itch to buy a thing or two. Curious to see if he'll remember me and my shopping sprees from 2020-2021!!!

MUST get Sherif to get a few thou. 'I'm not Chris' brass made up.

Got my P365XL from KAG Arms back in July. Need to make way back up to KAG and the mill soon. Great experience/prices and have recommended KAG Arms to others as well.

Last edited:
Ended up swinging by this past Saturday. First time being back in 3 years. Walked in and grabbed myself a seat. Without saying a single word, he laid down the product I was interested in (emailed him earlier in the day which he responded to almost immediately). Was like we never missed a beat. This is top tier customer service folks.

If you haven't been to KAG yet, do yourself a favor and go.

For those that haven't been, follow the rapey pictures on the wall, they get weirder as you approach the stairs.

Once you start going up the stairs you have to fight the first of 3 bosses, Rapetile.

After defeating Rapetile in the rapey stairs you take a turn into an obscure hallway where you fight Chris from NES. Be careful with his "do you sell guns?" attack.

Finally you get to KAG, where you fight the final boss, Sherif, for the right to purchase a gun.

Last edited:
I have a request for something through him right now. Hopefully he can locate it. Also, what is the correct spelling of his name? I'm seeing 3 or 4 different spellings in this thread. [slap]

Back
Top Bottom