Knife 'STEELS'-N-DEALS thread!

I know my daughter will want one, so I ordered two.

What I want to know, is how you guys got yours already. I had an estimated delivery day of July 14. Must be big city people.
Might be they were listing them and waiting for a shipment to fill the orders of those who bought later. My guess is there are a few more of us that bought but didn't post it. This thread probably generated some inventory demand.

That or, you live in the Boonies...

1657419170985.png

Might be they were listing them and waiting for a shipment to fill the orders of those who bought later. My guess is there are a few more of us that bought but didn't post it. This thread probably generated some inventory demand.

View attachment 635915
My delivery of two is on 13

View attachment 635915
Boonies.

If I need something quick, I'll have it shipped to a friend's house inside 128, and pick it up on the way home. He usually gets same day or next day delivery. While I get anywhere from 2-10 day delivery lately.

Boonies.

If I need something quick, I'll have it shipped to a friend's house inside 128, and pick it up on the way home. He usually gets same day or next day delivery. While I get anywhere from 2-10 day delivery lately.
Boonies are great to live in though. I'd rather wait a little extra for shipping... and not be hemmed in the cities or subs... Good trade off. Lucky you!

Boonies are great to live in though. I'd rather wait a little extra for shipping... and not be hemmed in the cities or subs... Good trade off. Lucky you!
Yup, can't see any houses, no streetlights, and I can shoot on my property with no issues. It's almost as if I don't live in Mass.

The knives showed up today. Nice, feel good. I think it maybe too big for my belt, at least for me. Need to figure out how to mount it to either the chest rig or pc.

Yup, can't see any houses, no streetlights, and I can shoot on my property with no issues. It's almost as if I don't live in Mass.

The knives showed up today. Nice, feel good. I think it maybe too big for my belt, at least for me. Need to figure out how to mount it to either the chest rig or pc.

WARNING! THIS IS THE COMPACT SRK-C NOT THE FULL SIZE SRK...

They do make a slightly smaller knife... SRK-C [smile]
Amazon product ASIN B0851Q2PVXView: https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Survival-Rescue-Secure-Ex/dp/B0851Q2PVX

1657485841252.png

Last edited:
Which one (link) is the full size? I ordered the small (c version?) last time by accident

Tempting to fix that mistake

Which one (link) is the full size? I ordered the small (c version?) last time by accident

Tempting to fix that mistake
WARNING! THIS IS THE SRK FULL SIZE KNIFE, NOT THE COMPACT SRK-C...
ANY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE THE WRONG KNIFE, FOLLOWED BY PURCHASE OF THE "OTHER" KNIFE WILL RESULT IN OWNING TWO (2) GREAT KNIVES
AT GREAT PRICES... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

1657732748048.png
~Enbloc

Christmas is coming

Amazon product ASIN B07BKK9Z6RView: https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-49LCK-SK-5-Boxed/dp/B07BKK9Z6R/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3D0M4D2VXGSP0&keywords=cold+steel+SRK+knife&qid=1657732349&sprefix=cold+steel+srk+knife%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-2

Last edited:
I apparently ordered the compact rather than the full size myself, but since I don't know why I ordered it in the first place, I'll fight the urge to double down. 😅
I actually like the Compact better... it belt carries a little easier and find it more useful for smaller, detailed work...

ANY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE THE WRONG KNIFE, FOLLOWED BY PURCHASE OF THE "OTHER" KNIFE WILL RESULT IN OWNING TWO (2) GREAT KNIVES

View attachment 637346
~Enbloc

Christmas is coming

Amazon product ASIN B07BKK9Z6RView: https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-49LCK-SK-5-Boxed/dp/B07BKK9Z6R/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3D0M4D2VXGSP0&keywords=cold+steel+SRK+knife&qid=1657732349&sprefix=cold+steel+srk+knife%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-2
Knew I could count on you!

View attachment 637346
~Enbloc

Christmas is coming

Might have to buy some to hand out to people too

Back
Top Bottom