Knife 'STEELS'-N-DEALS thread!

110/112 slim knives $14.99.

110/112 slim knives $14.99.
Thats cheap for and American made knife. Good scoop.

Ordered one of those for myself, for that reason! The rest are stocking stuffers.

Larry already sent me a tracking number, no rest on Sundays at midway.
Yeah, Midway has been fast lately. Not TSUSA fast, but waaay better than Brownell's...

Ka Bar 50% off sale, on slected items.

Trying to decide on a BK16, BK2, or a Kephart. Difficult decisions this morning.
Son of a bitch! Good find. I have wanted an Ek for a while now, but I just filled the oil tank and paid the electric bill. FJB.

Ka Bar 50% off sale, on slected items.

Trying to decide on a BK16, BK2, or a Kephart. Difficult decisions this morning.
As the owner of a BK62 aka Kephart, I would go for it at 50% off, downsides so far that I have are the wood scales and the nonsquare grind on back of the blade preventing the use of a fire steel, I may see if I can find a blade Smith that can fix that and get the Micarta replacement scales, then find a sheath that will hold a fire steel and maybe a stone

As the owner of a BK62 aka Kephart, I would go for it at 50% off, downsides so far that I have are the wood scales and the nonsquare grind on back of the blade preventing the use of a fire steel, I may see if I can find a blade Smith that can fix that and get the Micarta replacement scales, then find a sheath that will hold a fire steel and maybe a stone
You could always grind a spot for using a ferro rod, or just carry a scraper.

If I can find a kydex sheath, I'll grab a the BK62. I looked at the weight on the BK2 and thought that was too heavy.

Son of a bitch! Good find. I have wanted an Ek for a while now, but I just filled the oil tank and paid the electric bill. FJB.

I've got the Ek Model 5. I'm not sure you're missing a whole lot; it's a good knife, but their normal fighters are just as good. The handle on the Ek takes some getting used to.

ETA: I just caught sight of the Ek Commandos. Those look better IMO. Part of my reservations with the full-size ones are the super-long handles.

I think they take the discount during checkout. I'm seeing the Bk3 there for $194 and change, so I'm guessing it would end up being $97ish.

Lots of tempting stuff on there...
Yeah the one I ordered didn't take the price off until checking out

I've got the Ek Model 5. I'm not sure you're missing a whole lot; it's a good knife, but their normal fighters are just as good. The handle on the Ek takes some getting used to.

ETA: I just caught sight of the Ek Commandos. Those look better IMO. Part of my reservations with the full-size ones are the super-long handles.
I am gay and starting to collect knives for what they are more so then their use. I have a few big ESEE's that I will use over something like an Ek, I just want one for the story.

I paid $89 bucks for A Becker BK2 3 years ago. Great knife. Girthy.

It's easy to give 50% off when they tripled the price... 🤔

EDIT: make that "doubled" [rofl]

I paid $89 bucks for A Becker BK2 3 years ago. Great knife. Girthy.

It's easy to give 50% off when they tripled the price... 🤔

EDIT: make that "doubled" [rofl]
I paid about the same almost two years ago. But like @Picton said once you checkout it discounts. I had gone to checkout but I didn't scroll down to see the discount reflected.

Back
Top Bottom