• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knife 'STEELS'-N-DEALS thread!

Ka-Bar Sale's over. I was toying with the idea of the D2 Extreme 1292 (straight edged version of the one above)

I'm a Late bird... got no worm. 🤔

1668905075766.png

Last edited:
I'm going to be pissed if black Friday is 51% off.
As @snax said about clearing out inventory by year's end, we'll have to see what they have to offer.

Besides, with the economy crashing all around them, it would be better to empty the warehouse than to be stuck with it...

A year from now, who's gonna have a hundo and a half to drop on a Ka-Bar?

As @snax said about clearing out inventory by year's end, we'll have to see what they have to offer.

Besides, with the economy crashing all around them, it would be better to empty the warehouse than to be stuck with it...

A year from now, who's gonna have a hundo and a half to drop on a Ka-Bar?
Very happy with the BK16, already like it more than the esee 4. If they have another sale, probably going to grab a BK 9 and a small neck knife. Great edge right out of the box.

Sheath sucks though.

Not a lot on Sale at Ka-Bar for Black Friday... [rolleyes]

Snody Boss is now $47.40 (nearly a $100 off regular price of $142.19) 😳

5101_Overview.jpg

I just bought that Snody (the little one) last week; it's a nice knife, but there's not much to grip if you've got big hands. I bought it as a gift for a lady friend, and I think it'll be about perfect.

It's a single-grind. Not sure why. It doesn't bother me, but a lot of reviewers were saying they didn't like it. Might've hurt sales.

I just ordered the Big Boss from Ka-Bar...

@Picton the Big Boss appears to have a longer, thicker grip and I have medium-sized hands, so it should work.

Also, this knife from the Ka-Bar store on Amazon is $135.37. Decent sale price!

Amazon product ASIN B00ILFNAYYView: https://www.amazon.com/KA-BAR-KNIVES-Handle-Included-Purple/dp/B00ILFNAYY

Nice!

The little Snody, I'll hasten to add, has great construction and looks like a fine piece. As you'd expect from KaBar.

I neglected to mention that I also ordered a Ka-Bar Kaster along with the Big Snody...

It looks like a good glovebox fisher.

I neglected to mention that I also ordered a Ka-Bar Kaster along with the Big Snody...

It looks like a good glovebox fisher.

I pray that the ghost of Ron Popeil does not haunt you for such blasphemy.

NdIVrDXl.png

🐯

Back
Top Bottom