Larry Keane - Police revoking licenses for pre 7/20 purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I commented on that thread originally and mutinygrinz replied to me saying "I believe GOAL is Tracking and involved with the affected parties." Based on this tweet from GOAL his belief was obviously mistaken. I have a feeling this whole thing is some gun store nitwit making stuff up.

After a cursory look this smells like more gun shop bloviation or something that was said one way and bent into another thing- much like all the bullshit about the guy's car getting searched on the north shore... had nothing to do with "AW's" and everything to do with a bunch of armflapping retards taking everything they hear at face value, and then parroting it as gospel. Reminds me of the "silhouette targets" business. [laugh] That bullshit STILL won't die.

-Mike

After a cursory look this smells like more gun shop bloviation or something that was said one way and bent into another thing- much like all the bullshit about the guy's car getting searched on the north shore... had nothing to do with "AW's" and everything to do with a bunch of armflapping retards taking everything they hear at face value, and then parroting it as gospel. Reminds me of the "silhouette targets" business. [laugh] That bullshit STILL won't die.

-Mike

If so you would think that NSSF wouldn't be shit posting on their twitter.

Alexyour the one who moved to Kansas right?

Instead we should all just lay down and take it? That strategy is much much better.

I did, and don't regret it at all. I moved from one of the worst states for guns, to one of the best. But let's look at the options for those of you who remain:

You will never win an electoral victory in Massachusetts. There are far too many Leftists and that will not change any time soon.

The Courts don't give you much more favorable odds.

So that leaves a violent insurrection, which won't happen, compliance, or people just move to states that actually respect your rights. Moving is a far more attractive option than all of the aforementioned. Life is short, too short to be abused by petty bureaucrats like Maura Healy.

At present, Comm2A has not received any additional information or confirmed reports of this happening.

I did, and don't regret it at all. I moved from one of the worst states for guns, to one of the best. But let's look at the options for those of you who remain:

You will never win an electoral victory in Massachusetts. There are far too many Leftists and that will not change any time soon.

So that leaves a violent insurrection, which won't happen, compliance, or people just move to states that actually respect your rights. Moving is a far more attractive option than all of the aforementioned. Life is short, too short to be abused by petty bureaucrats like Maura Healy.

You left out the most frequently used option when this happens. Simple non compliance.

14329923_10207017802940317_2192185458669246642_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Run all you want. I'm truly happy for you and it's something I've considered many times. Eventually it'll be time to nut up or shut up when running is no longer a option.

Be sure to keep calling them MSR's, like that will suddenly make the Left Wing pieces of shit that hate your guts finally see the light. "Oooooh! They're modern sporting rifles! How could we be so silly? They just use them for sports. They're just like a hockey stick!" It's a pathetic PC garbage term, so cut the shit and stop using it.

Or we can call them "Thunder Sticks" and embrace our Native American heritage. I am sure I have more Native American blood in me, because I used to watch a lot of westerns... Obviously I was drawn to these by the great spirit. Taking these Thunder Sticks than becomes religious / racist.

I also support scalping and think that any politician caught in a lie should be scalped as a permanent mark of their shame and dishonesty.

Be sure to keep calling them MSR's, like that will suddenly make the Left Wing pieces of shit that hate your guts finally see the light. "Oooooh! They're modern sporting rifles! How could we be so silly? They just use them for sports. They're just like a hockey stick!" It's a pathetic PC garbage term, so cut the shit and stop using it.

It worked for the gun grabbers who invented the term "assault weapon" out of thin air. If you control the message ...

14329923_10207017802940317_2192185458669246642_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Run all you want. I'm truly happy for you and it's something I've considered many times. Eventually it'll be time to nut up or shut up when running is no longer a option.

We're on the same lake, just not in the same boat. In other parts of the country, firearms are an integral part of life. In some parts of Massachusetts, being a gun owner is more contraversial than being a former Guantanamo Bay detainee or selling heroin to children. That's not the case in the vast majority of the United States.

Let's say the courts strike down Nanny Maura's 7/20 power grab, they might not, but let's say they do. You'll still have the full Assault Weapons Ban including ten round magazines and other silly shit. Then there's arbitrary May Issue licensing, ridiculous storage requirements and handguns that can be sold only if the commissar deems them "safe" enough to be sold in Massachusetts. And guess what? Those are never going away, barring some miraculous shit. I see a lot of people refer to their 2A rights. In my opinion, you don't have any; they've been usurped and what is left is a gun culture that only exists because the state allows it to exist due to its lack of will/resources to fully dismantle it.

The boat you are in has a bunch of holes. The boat I'm in has Constitutional Carry, NFA friendly sheriffs, and an actual respect for the letter and spirit of the 2nd Amendment. I want that for you all as well, but you aren't going to get there in your current boat.

We're on the same lake, just not in the same boat. In other parts of the country, firearms are an integral part of life. In some parts of Massachusetts, being a gun owner is more contraversial than being a former Guantanamo Bay detainee or selling heroin to children. That's not the case in the vast majority of the United States.

Let's say the courts strike down Nanny Maura's 7/20 power grab, they might not, but let's say they do. You'll still have the full Assault Weapons Ban including ten round magazines and other silly shit. Then there's arbitrary May Issue licensing, ridiculous storage requirements and handguns that can be sold only if the commissar deems them "safe" enough to be sold in Massachusetts. And guess what? Those are never going away, barring some miraculous shit. I see a lot of people refer to their 2A rights. In my opinion, you don't have any; they've been usurped and what is left is a gun culture that only exists because the state allows it to exist due to its lack of will/resources to fully dismantle it.

The boat you are in has a bunch of holes. The boat I'm in has Constitutional Carry, NFA friendly sheriffs, and an actual respect for the letter and spirit of the 2nd Amendment. I want that for you all as well, but you aren't going to get there in your current boat.

People are too comfortable to notice that we are all in the same boat, it's a perfect representation.

1. All the friendly sheriffs still support "common sense" NFA infringements, i.e. need papieren on MGs and suppressors.

2. In free states like PA, you can buy a long rifle without paperwork or checks at a flea market, but you can't hunt deer with semi-auto.

3. AGs from commie states like MA can still make gun and component makers not ship something retarded like lead or bullets to commie states. Now you can tell me all about how free they really are.

This weekend I'll be holding the first annual NES fishing and skeet shoot, this tournament will be held roughly 4 nautical miles east of Chatham, bring your own boat. /s

yawn. Not the "international waters" thing again.

Boating story would never fly when it comes down to that point. They will find a way to charge you with a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boating story would never fly when it comes down to that point. They will find a way to charge you with a crime.

And there you have it. Charged with a crime your forced to contest. Even if you win you lose. Thats how its being played these days...

When Turks were prepping Armenian for some genocide, police detained relatives or gun owners until in some cases relatives outside had to go to black market to buy a gun just to turn it in.

I can see a similar thing hapenning, but using financial instruments like IRS does, putting a lien against everything you own in MA and letting you run around to prove that you are innocent. It's like with speeding tickets, you are actually guilty until you are proven innocent, good luck!

2. In free states like PA, you can buy a long rifle without paperwork or checks at a flea market, but you can't hunt deer with semi-auto.

This is currently true, but several bills are on the floor to change it. In all fairness though, this isn't a 2A restriction; it's a conservation thing.

I'm usually not one to get Biblical, but Revelations 18:4 says it all: ..."Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues."

Get the fu(k out of Massachusetts, folks.

Last edited:

News flash: Nobody gives a flying **** that you're staying in MA. Or moving out of it. Can we move on from this childish shit please? It's the douche version of "tastes great, less filling".

Next person that state craps in this thread gets a month off. **** it. I'm sick of this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Enough. Just enough of this horse shit. Let it go. This same sentiment has only been repeated in 48 other threads we get it. Nobody ****ing cares where you live. If we did we would have moved there. Or to NH, or wherever. Those that have wanted to have done so. We're all adults and understand that there are 40 something states with less shitty gun laws than MA. We get it. This has nothing to do witih whether someone tweeted out some (possibly) erroneous bullshit, which is the actual subject of this thread.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, Wouldn't it be wise to close this thread until some one comes up with confirmation of this actually happening, then asking Derek or one of the mods to reopen it.

Not a bad idea. If someone has a real update on this (eg confirm vs deny, etc) then PM me a link or info and I will reopen it. Or one of the other active mods.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom