Lazy, soul-less hunter dumbass who won't vote!!!!

J

JellyFish

So I'm out in the woods today and there's a lot of hunters out there. I run into folks and I'm asking if they are voting on Tuesday. Then I suggest they vote for Larry Frisoli.

Most don't know anything about him so I talk him up. So that's good.

What was bad was that I ran into a guy who said "oh I don't vote because I don't want to do jury duty...but they called me anyway."

I'm thinking "OMFG, you aren't voting cause you're lazy about jury duty? Like we don't have enough problems in this state! We need every vote we can get!"

Unbelievable. I was just stunned. [angry]

I hope there aren't a lot more hunters/gun owners in this state like that guy. Geez. [rolleyes]

That's a myth that you won't get called if you don't register to vote. That's not where they draw the jury pool information from. Driver's licences, tax rolls & census data, I think is where they get it.

"oh I don't vote because I don't want to do jury duty..."

What a moron [rolleyes] ...

that guys does need an asskickin'

It might not be a bad thing that he doesn't vote. He may well be the type that fell for John Kerry's duck hunting trip campaign fraud. Lots of those types around.

B

My friend's hunting partner went straight Democratic because he's afraid that he won't be making as much money as a UNION PAINTER with a Republican in the corner office. I asked my friend how much money his partner'd be making when the illegals undercut his precious UNION painting shop.

Not much we can do about it now, though.

My friend's hunting partner went straight Democratic because he's afraid that he won't be making as much money as a UNION PAINTER with a Republican in the corner office.

Typical union brainwashing propaganda!

Have I mentioned lately how USELESS unions are?!?!

My friend's hunting partner went straight Democratic because he's afraid that he won't be making as much money as a UNION PAINTER with a Republican in the corner office. I asked my friend how much money his partner'd be making when the illegals undercut his precious UNION painting shop.

Not much we can do about it now, though.

According to another Fotum I am on , down on the Cape , the illegal's will follow the painters around when they suspect they are doing estimates.
and approach the Homeowner later ,and offer to do the job for half his price.

According to another Fotum I am on , down on the Cape , the illegal's will follow the painters around when they suspect they are doing estimates.
and approach the Homeowner later ,and offer to do the job for half his price.

Shocked. I'm shocked. [rolleyes]

What was bad was that I ran into a guy who said "oh I don't vote because I don't want to do jury duty...but they called me anyway."

It's probably better that way.

Anyone that petty, selfish and stupid shouldn't be in a position to make decisions, in the voting booth or on a jury.

F*** him that those like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom