• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leading Democrat: No guns for anyone!!

sbi

Here, they said it. Publicly, loud and clear.

Bonnie Schaefer, one of 15 people in charge of drafting the Democratic Party platform, says what many 'progressives' believe but will never admit

[video=youtube_share;vbshPA3M0Tw]http://youtu.be/vbshPA3M0Tw[/video]

First, you'll need to change the second amendment. That'll be tough.

But it if you succeed, the day after, the revolution begins.

The right to bear arms isn't just a codified amendment, it is part of natural law. As such, you have no lawful right under any government anywhere to do such a thing.

What a Farking liberal hag. Just a stereotypical piece of liberal shit.

Last edited:
That dude is free to believe whatever he likes, as are all of the morons who support him, his party and their platform.

The right to bear arms isn't just a codified amendment, it is part of natural law. As such, you have no lawful right under any government anywhere to do such a thing.

Yeah, reminds me of a quote I heard somewhere .....

Declaration of Independence said:
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form

Maybe they don't understand what consent means ...

Ha! Come get them! I'm an immigrant - I have nowhere else to run and therefore no choice but to stand and fight this bullshit.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form
I think some politicians want to put this statement to the test.

Traitor!!!! If as a politician and you are against anything in the Constitution you are in my opinion a traitor to your oath and should be put in jail.

Open mouth, insert foot.

She realized what she said when she qualified it as "my own, personal philosophy", as if she wasn't speaking for the Party.

One thing that is solved is that when the People, armed with 350M guns "in hand", there is no tyrannical government, no invasion of Foreign threats at scale. That's what 2A is about, ma'am.

come get it bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

"nothing is ever solved when you have a gun in your hand"

Really? like when you get to survive a brutally violent home invasion or a woman has a dead rapist at her feet? That's "nothing"?

I'm guessing that those are the "worst possible scenarios" she was talking about at the end of the video clip. Probably because it's one less vote for her.

Let all the elitists give up their armed security first.

Give them rape whistles and mace.

This

Traitor!!!! If as a politician and you are against anything in the Constitution you are in my opinion a traitor to your oath and should be put in jail.

It isn't an opinion it is a FACT.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God

Not only is it mandated by law, but it was the Senate's FIRST ACT of LAW!! http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The_Senates_First_Act_-_The_Oath_Act.htm

May 5, 1789
The Senate's First Act -- the Oath Act

On May 5, 1789, the Senate passed its first bill -- the Oath Act. That first oath, for members and civil servants, was very simple: "I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States."

Seventy-two years later, the outbreak of the Civil War quickly transformed the routine act of oath-taking into one of enormous significance. At a time of shifting and uncertain loyalties, when members believed the nation had more to fear from northern traitors than southern soldiers, Congress responded with several new oaths. The first one, enacted at the end of the July 1861 emergency session, is nearly identical to the one that members and federal employees take today. In July 1862, during the war's darkest hours, Congress passed a much tougher "Ironclad Test Oath" for civil servants requiring not only a pledge of future loyalty, but also an affirmation of past fidelity. In 1864, the Republican-controlled Senate, over the strenuous objection of the chamber's few Democrats, adopted a rule requiring members to swear to the 1862 Test Oath and, for the first time, to sign a printed copy. The modern practice of senators going to the presiding officer's desk in groups of four to take and sign the oath began in 1864.

For several years after the Civil War, Radical Republicans used the 1862 Test Oath to keep southern Democrats from returning to Congress. In 1868, as the Radicals' power began to wane, Congress passed a separate oath for southern members-elect, but ironically required northerners to continue swearing they had "never voluntarily borne arms against the United States." Finally, in 1884, Congress repealed the Test Oath, leaving the repatriated southerners' oath as the one we know today.

The dems have been against it since its' very inception!

Getting to be time...
906080-gallows-1434670903-994-640x480.jpg

So you mean if I had my hands around your throat and I was squeezing so hard that your eyeballs blood vessels all popped and you were about to meet your maker, you don't wish you had a Glock 9mm pointed at my chest ? Huh ? Dumb liberal.

I wish they would just get it over with and declare the constitution null and void and get the party started.
The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can have a country free of these shitbags.
Maybe my grandkids can live in country that resembles the one I grew up in.

Bonnie Schaefer and her sister, Marla, took over running the company in 2002 after their father had a stroke. Five years later, Claire's sold for $3.1 billion to a private equity firm. Total value of the family's holdings: more than $239 million, according to published reports. Mar 24, 2013

Easy to say when you live in a gated community and are chauffeured around all day.

So you mean if I had my hands around your throat and I was squeezing so hard that your eyeballs blood vessels all popped and you were about to meet your maker, you don't wish you had a Glock 9mm pointed at my chest ? Huh ? Dumb liberal.

No i wish i had the mythical glock 40mm pointed at your chest

A gun doesn't solve anything? It saved my father from a lunatic who went on to murder someone later that day. F*ck off clueless b*tch. These type of people are the real enemy....

I heard this on the radio today.

Now, seeing it on video, I realize that I imagined the glasses perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom