• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LGS checking trigger before allowing a transfer

They get nervous because they know that they might have to go inside and try to find their way around and then out. I was in more than one illegal rooming house in Boston that just screamed fire trap. That wasn't part of my job, but the BFD always took note.

"Public servants" in this state jump through hoops doing cartwheels to get a favorable mention for their woke sensibilities. None of them seem to care about actually doing what they're supposed to be doing. Funny thing.

Shit like this is high on the list of reasons I moved out of MA. I don't buy or sell much, but I'll be damned if I put up with much more bullshit like what's in this entire thread, ever, for the rest of my life.

MA sucks donkey dicks.

Nice place but their business hours keep changing. Need to call before I go there to see if they're open.
They are currently open Thursday-Sat.. I was there less than a month ago to pickup something I ordered in and the guy was telling me that because of lack of inventory they cut a day off the usual hours.

It's so funny, in the age of instant information access, we still have shop owners acting like it's 1987 and they get their info from a guy who knows a guy who's second cousin got raided once. Especially the ones that just KNOW they're right and will never take a second look at the law or rules. But, that's what a free market is all about, I guess. How much crap you're willing to deal with to buy that thing from that place.

Don't you wish.
Then you'd just have to use a different EMail on the EFA-10 after the 4th transfer.

Hmmm, I wonder if in real life they're stupid enough to group by LTC license number?
Then you'd get a birthday present of four bonus transfers every sixth year.
🎂🎁[rofl]

I'm sure @shootingsupply would like to explain in this thread why
out of all FFLs in the state, it's only illegal for them
to transfer a handgun without 10 pound trigger
even when it has a manual safety.

Whatever, that was just an example. Don't you have to enter your license as well ? If so then I would have to assume that the software has available to it all the prior years' history of license numbers and so it is only slightly less trivial to find and group by those as well. Anyway, data is everywhere and once you have it any question can easily be answered.

Now, as someone else said, you have to *want* to but still I wouldn't risk my license (or freedom) on the assumption that either the data isn't available or that no one wants to look.

That place should change their name to North Shore Underarms... (or Northshore FirearmPITS for that matter)!

NOTE: PLEASE! Don't anyone confuse this sh*thole place, Northshore Firearms in Middleton, with the great GREAT place in Peabody, Northeast Arms. They are night and day. Northeast ARMS in Peabody (awesome) is often confused with the backstabbing rats at Northshore Firearms in Middleton. I wouldn't piss on Northshore Firearms Middleton if the place was on fire and the fire engines were on the opposite side of town (or the opposite side of the effin COUNTRY, for that matter. They absolutely S*CK, period)

A suggestion to eliminate possible confusion (an idea which was suggested to me years ago and I find it easy to remember with my aging, graying brain matter these days): Gun Shop (P)eabody = "(P)lus one" ....Gun Shop (M)iddleton = "(M)inus one"...

Just sayin'

Northshore Firearms was sold a couple of years ago to totally new owners. The people you're referring to have nothing to do with it anymore so stop shitting on the shop.

I have done many transfers at Fairhaven Firearms and they are great people. Very friendly, quick and a pleasure to deal with. No chicken s--t on transfers like at Shooting Supply!

Northshore Firearms was sold a couple of years ago to totally new owners. The people you're referring to have nothing to do with it anymore so stop shitting on the shop.

Do they still have the policy where they will do transfers only after they have been given the opportunity to order the item for you? That was the last, of the last straws, for me. Sadly I haven't been back and truly appreciate 'the Mill' and the crew at Northeast Arms in Peabody.

Do they still have the policy where they will do transfers only after they have been given the opportunity to order the item for you? That was the last, of the last straws, for me. Sadly I haven't been back and truly appreciate 'the Mill' and the crew at Northeast Arms in Peabody.

lol I remember that wacky policy. No they don't have that anymore.

I’ve hear of similar at another shop. A buddy wanted being gifted a pistol from a friend out of state. The local shop which he had done business with told him they wouldn’t do the transfer because they sell the same model if he wanted one he could buy it from them.

$80 transfers though. I’ll stick with the $25 transfers at Northeast Arms lol.
771D65CA-258E-446C-9C4F-55953BA641A5.png

There is SO much bad information out there from folks who should know better.

Sometimes I think people are passive/aggressive and get a kick out of their supposed superiority and power...
No offense but it is totally a mass thing.

Back
Top Bottom