License Sat Gun Sunday

Well I was excited after my 3 week 4 day wait and received my Class A Restrictions Sporting in Sat. I found one gun store open Sunday(today) which just so happens to be my 27th birthday. I decided to come home with the Ruger P345 stainless finish. Im hoping to shoot it soon. I also became a member of GOAL and soon the NRA. I m still looking at possible clubs to join.

Thank You everyone !!!!

I will keep getting info on clubs until I make a decision.

Thanks again
I'm from New Bedford as well (just moved). They say Sippican is the club to go to around here, though I still need to get out and over there myself to check it out. You from the North or South end?

Im from the North end !!! Yea I would like to check out Sippican. I cannot find a contact # or email to get more info or when I could go to visit? I hope to shoot it this weekend I know a member of New Bedford Rifle and Revolver Club she said she would bring me there. Is there any ranges you can pay for the day type thing? Cool that there are people from New B on the forum we can all go shooting someday.

Congrats on the Ruger, you should check out Fall River rod an gun. Its a cool club lots of nice people and we are in the process of rebuilding our indoor range. Members also have lake rights a private beach and boat launch. FRRG

Im from the North end !!! Yea I would like to check out Sippican. I cannot find a contact # or email to get more info or when I could go to visit? I hope to shoot it this weekend I know a member of New Bedford Rifle and Revolver Club she said she would bring me there. Is there any ranges you can pay for the day type thing? Cool that there are people from New B on the forum we can all go shooting someday.

The closest range that you can pay per use that I know of is American Firearms School in North Attleboro, which is $20 per hour for the indoor range.

There are a couple of members here that belong to Sippican, you could always hook up with them and head out there to check it out. I'd offer to set something up for you but my only free day is Sunday and I have a wicked test on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom