Lindsay Graham - Not Our Friend

Significant gun rights were lost in 1934, 1938, and 1968. All three times the NRA was there, vocally supporting the legislation that stripped those rights.
The NRA was still a group that was formed to promote marksmenship and safety in 1934. Keep talkin though...

I have taken you to school on Hella before, must I do it again?

No, you never did. And you have NOTHING to refute what I have said. Absolutely nothing. You cannot rewrite history, so go lie to someone who cares.

You can't even be bothered to spell the guys name correctly.

I've met Dick Heller before. In the flesh. How about you?

-Mike

No, you never did. And you have NOTHING to refute what I have said. Absolutely nothing. You cannot rewrite history, so go lie to someone who cares.

You can't even be bothered to spell the guys name correctly.

I've met Dick Heller before. In the flesh. How about you?

-Mike
Spelling Police on the Internet,,,,too funny, nice diversion though..

" The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. "

Can we make it any clearer for you? [rofl] Are you capable of reading between the lines here?

-Mike

It depends what the meaning of is is. Sound familiar?

The NRA has sold RKBA supporters up the river over and over and over.......

Look at the shenanigans that have happened here in NH and other states with Hohenwarter (NRA rep) in NH, Pa and elsewhere.......

NRA is a business model more than it is a group that actually defends RKBA
The NRA has no such power.

Stick with your ignorant NRA bashing friend, its what you do best.

I get the sense that your identity is tied into the NRA. there are quite a few folks like this. they take solace in this blind belief that the NRA is tirelessly working to defend their rights. so when little pieces of reality come leaking out they just can't handle it. it's a knee jerk reaction to defend the NRA no matter what they've done. the unfortunate truth is that they generate revenue by frightening gun owners into opening their checkbooks. that is the mission of the NRA.

my friend I can assure you that the NRA's days are numbered. i am at the tail end of a generation who wants to support them but cannot. the next generation has no connection with the NRA. i'll be shocked if they still exist in two decades.

Grow a spine to start with and fight dirty like the left does instead of waving the white flag at the first sign of push back.
Oh for crisssakes, enough with the Sam Adams internet blather.....make some damn sense will ya. What should I do, bite off an ear like Mike Tyson? Hope I spelled everything right.

Typical mainstream, party-line Republican scumbag senator. In the past he has fought against free speech, been completely supportive of domestic NSA surveillance (and anti-Snowden), argued against US citizens being able to talk to lawyers if they're accused of being involved in terrorism, a buddy of Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer when it comes to immigration reform, pro-extended background checks for gun purchases, pro-climate change legislation, pro-interventionist foreign policy, he tried to limit Trump's ability to fire Mueller, he's in favor of killing anyone "thinking about joining al-Qaeda or Isis" with drones on the spot, pro-more taxes, anti-tort reform, a close buddy of the dead shitbag McStain, and - this says it all about the POS - he supported Jeb Bush's run at the presidency. This latest news isn't surprising.
And has a name that, traditionally, is for girls.

Oh for crisssakes, enough with the Sam Adams internet blather.....make some damn sense will ya. What should I do, bite off an ear like Mike Tyson? Hope I spelled everything right.

Oh that's right, let's divert the subject by talking about beer and boxing. It's not going to work.

For starters you should support the GOA/SAF......NRA will only defend our rights if forced to by others.....because they dont want to look bad/have the curtain pulled back to reveal they're not really pushing to defend RKBA,,,,,they are pushing to keep the money flowing into the business
I am a GOAL member. They will tell you the NRA has helped them a great deal.

Stick with your ignorant NRA bashing friend, its what you do best.

You accused critics of the NRA as being cut from the same cloth as Healey and Warren. I asked what you meant, because clearly if anyone in this conversation was cut from the same cloth as a gun control advocate it's the NRA itself, not those of us who are criticizing them for giving away gun rights for the past 80+ years. Are you able to back up your accusation or not?

you will find out that the more unpopular 2A becomes the more people under any political affiliation will abandon that fight because they want to be elected/re-elected.

There will only support 2A where 2A is important to most voters.

2A will most likely disappear in my lifetime and perhaps without the next 3 or 4 presidential election cycles.

It's funny...when a drink driver kills a family they blame the driver. Not the car or the booze....they may stretch it to trying to blame a bartender or a friend to allow someone to become so intoxicated and still drive....

Shootings are about the only crimes where pols and media and antis blame the gun.

kind of pathetic when you think about it.

Gee, I must not have gotten the message that NH was a blue state because we still have a GOP governor and in recent years have owned the entire gov including veto proof majorities in both house/senate and its not like the Dems have significant majorities in either chamber right now......
Stop it...

You accused critics of the NRA as being cut from the same cloth as Healey and Warren. I asked what you meant, because clearly if anyone in this conversation was cut from the same cloth as a gun control advocate it's the NRA itself, not those of us who are criticizing them for giving away gun rights for the past 80+ years. Are you able to back up your accusation or not?
The NRA has never voted for, or against, any pro or anti gun bills...

How about applying a little critical thinking skills to why they have provided any help in a state where there's little/nothing to be gained while they curb stomp folks in relatively free states that push for constitutional carry/legislation that secures RKBA?

tick tock tick tock..........

Could it be because they are like politicians that create crisis in order to get people to flock to them to SOLVE the problems they created in first place?
All you got is talking in illusions....and Internet Boogie Men.

I'm well versed on Heller and more than ready to take you to the wood shed regarding it AGAIN....It's NRA haters like you who have put gunowners behind the eightball.
No, it's NRA apologists like you that have gotten us behind the 8 ball. No pro gun group should ever be talking or supporting infringements they should be supporting criminal control not gun control.

Idk
Isn’t the NRA just a very large lobby? Lobbyists are almost always self-serving. IMHO the lobbyists should be taken down the river and the gubbernment reduced to a panel slightly less than the size of the Gong show.

Back
Top Bottom