Littleton Shitheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to remember that Jack knows the actual inspector
and isn't trying to get him doxxed, etc.
Yup. Any doxxing is going to reflect poorly on us dealers at the Mill.

The building commissioner is a good guy, a gun guy, and my friend (I'm the "larger tenant" Jack mentioned).

If anybody from here f***s with him and I find out about it, I'll ban you and kick your taint so hard you'll wear your ass as a hat.

Right you are. Remember that this "looking for something wrong" has been going on for over six years now with nothing found and that they are now grasping at straws. In this case, the person being "told" to inspect is nice guy, previous tenant and a friend of one of my larger tenants. He just wants to take a quick look and report back that there are no "factories". I don't expect any complications, so I won't be the miserable prick that I usually am in these situations. FFLives matter. Jack.
“FFLives matter. Jack”

There’s your sign…

Yup. Any doxxing is going to reflect poorly on us dealers at the Mill.

The building commissioner is a good guy, a gun guy, and my friend (I'm the "larger tenant" Jack mentioned).

If anybody from here f***s with him and I find out about it, I'll ban you and kick your taint so hard you'll wear your ass as a hat.
Jim. What's a "taint"? LOL. Jack.

Jack, maybe print out some of the ATF guidance on manufacturing.

I like the one where it says that if you buy a mil-surp rifle, install and new stock on it and offer it for sale, you are manufacturing.

When I applied for my home based FFL in CT years ago my zoning officer got a bit nervous when she saw I was applying for a manufacturers FFL. I explained that what I was doing was "light assembly" and it eliminated the problem. Its a definition thing. ATF defines things as manufacturing that aren't really manufacturing.

If I'm an 07 and I buy a fully built lower as a receiver, and pin a fully built upper to it and offer it for sale, I'm manufacturing per the ATF.

Maybe something along the lines of a building that size can't house that many factories. It must be over crowded, unsafe, and an environmental hazard..... but it isn't.
When I did a zoning application for my home based FFL in Ct, I was sure to include in my application that the only thing happening at my "manufacturing" site was light assembly and that the only solvent used would be Simple Green.

Ha. True.

Ahhhh. Glad to see there's more fun coming out of the Town of Littleton. Maybe once the inspection is over a nice article in the local paper thanking the Town's LEs, Town Hall and Inspectors for all the help making sure the Mill is safe and operating appropriately. That will twist some resident's panties.

Jack, maybe print out some of the ATF guidance on manufacturing.

I like the one where it says that if you buy a mil-surp rifle, install and new stock on it and offer it for sale, you are manufacturing.

When I applied for my home based FFL in CT years ago my zoning officer got a bit nervous when she saw I was applying for a manufacturers FFL. I explained that what I was doing was "light assembly" and it eliminated the problem. Its a definition thing. ATF defines things as manufacturing that aren't really manufacturing.

If I'm an 07 and I buy a fully built lower as a receiver, and pin a fully built upper to it and offer it for sale, I'm manufacturing per the ATF.
For "how to FFL" EddieCoyle does classes on this. Jack.

For "how to FFL" EddieCoyle does classes on this. Jack.

I think he's talking about informational stuff for government officials and that sort of thing so that they know what "Firearms manufacturing" under the laws actually entails and that it's not always some 200,000 square-foot plant with lots of waste materials and laborers...

Reactions: AHM
I think he's talking about informational stuff for government officials and that sort of thing so that they know what "Firearms manufacturing" under the laws actually entails and that it's not always some 200,000 square-foot plant with lots of waste materials and laborers...
For that you order the fed. regulations. Free from the GPO. Jack.

Combined with the shockingly low crime rate, it could work well for them
How many towns can boast businesses where all the owners have had multiple background checks, both state and federal. Also all customers of those business have had background checks and receive additional background checks to purchase products. Those customers statistically are less likely to commit a crime than any random citizen or any random cop.

How about that narrative?

How many towns can boast businesses where all the owners have had multiple background checks, both state and federal. Also all customers of those business have had background checks and receive additional background checks to purchase products. Those customers statistically are less likely to commit a crime than any random citizen or any random cop.

Also less likely to commit a crime than any random citizen or any random cop or any random Democrat. LOL. Jack.

But it's about evil GUNZ which justifies all efforts to save the population from us. The sheeple don't like thinking that some of their fellow citizens have the power to tell them to F*** Off and dare them to come after them!

For that you order the fed. regulations. Free from the GPO. Jack.
Nope.

What I'm talking about is some fed paperwork to provide for the Government official that shows that it takes very little to need an 07. That something that zoning would consider light assembly (like blind pinning the brake and stock on a SCAR and offering it for sale) is considered to be manufacturing per the Feds.

Last edited:
Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom