Looking for 5.45 and 7.62x54R in bulk.

MadRussian

Army Veteran
I've been looking around and can't seem to find any localy in MA by the case. Does any one know where I can get some or wants to sell some?

Actually last time I was at Zero Hour Arms in Easton they had cases of 5.45. I don't think they had any cases of 7.62x54r though just individual boxes but they might have cases of it too.

Depends where you are! Rguns had, maybe still does have 5.45 at $128.00 per 1080 can.
Copes has VG Yugo 7.62x54r that will ship the day after ordering. Aim has a few different 7.62x54r. Free Staters only. No Mass. shipping from any of these guys.

It's pretty expensive but the fact is that few other stores carry it. He's had it at that price for a while and hasn't gouged, apparently, and generally has solid prices on his ammo.

It's pretty expensive but the fact is that few other stores carry it. He's had it at that price for a while and hasn't gouged, apparently, and generally has solid prices on his ammo.

If you take a $69.00 can and add $10.00 shipping, His cost, he is making a whopping $11.00 per can. That is not much profit when you want to keep your doors open. 13.9% profit is pretty low. It's a fair price all thing considered.

No its not for 7.62x54. Better shop around for prices. Shipping alone on one crate is $30 via UPS.....if you can get it shipped in Ma**h***chusetts.

i will shop around trust me. ive picked up a can of 440 for as low as $65 in the past 3 months.

the highest ive ever payed was $80.

im trying to find a group buy person to run a new 54r buy, we can probly get around 70-80$ per can of 440.

i will shop around trust me. ive picked up a can of 440 for as low as $65 in the past 3 months.

the highest ive ever payed was $80.

im trying to find a group buy person to run a new 54r buy, we can probly get around 70-80$ per can of 440.

Gey, does anyone come to mind?[rolleyes] I can set that up as I stated in other threads! The Question is getting the $ before the purchase or the majority at least! I'll start making some calls to see what I can get!! JP

If I told you that the best price I got was 5 cases for $862.00 including shipping would you believe it? Those are 800 round cases of Czech light ball. $172.00 per case shipped. By hitting 5 cases there is a price break on shipping, $8.00 per case otherwise it would be $180.00 a case. WOW!
The next best was 880 round Soviet light ball cases at $1055.00 for 5 cases. $210.00 a case shipped.
Most houses are out!

Now 5.45x39 is a different story. Found some for $118.00 a case. + 15 a can shipping

Back
Top Bottom