Looking for shooting competition in NH

I live in Newmarket NH and I was wondering what kind of shooting competitions there are in NH. I am very interested in getting involved, but don't know where to go. I am looking for anything, benchrest, rimfire, blackpowder. I would like to compete in something. If anybody does something with the 17HMR (as I have a newly acquired tack driver) that would really be awesome! Any suggestions are appreciated!

Kenny,

Pelham Fish and Game, Pioneer gun club, and Major Waldron's Sportsmen's Association all have competitions.

Pelham and Pioneer for IDPA and carbine matches. Major Waldron's does a bunch of rifle matches along with skeet and trap.

Check out their websites for schedules.

Also, sice you're not too far from MA, you might consider looking there for competitions.

I live in Newmarket NH and I was wondering what kind of shooting competitions there are in NH. I am very interested in getting involved, but don't know where to go. I am looking for anything, benchrest, rimfire, blackpowder. I would like to compete in something. If anybody does something with the 17HMR (as I have a newly acquired tack driver) that would really be awesome! Any suggestions are appreciated!

Look here:

http://ical.mac.com/wmccurdy53/2009_Shoots

The 17HMR should be legal for metallic silhouette.
Outdoor Pistol Pins @ Country Pond in Newton, NH on Saturday.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Have to look at my options and see what I like best. It all sounds pretty good, just need to see what I can do with the guns I have.

Back
Top Bottom