Looking to a NH FFL to accept a Pre Ban Glock mag from a customer who is scared to ship to Massachusetts - or just a guy in NH who I can pay to accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I collect and sell premium mint condition Glock Pre Ban mags.

My customers and I demand excellence and pay a premium to have a clear conscience and stay out of jail.

For myself and my customers we only want the best mags money can buy.

The NH FFL's I called today suck.

They don't care about Massachusetts customers.

I even offered to drive up there and pick up the mag.

I don't think they are taking a big risk for $20.

Live Free or Die, my ass.

Cowards!
Are you serious?

In his defense though most of the people buying that stuff are retarded themselves so one hand washes the other. 🤣

Bottom line is Reptile has a right to set his own market. If people are stupid enough to spend a shit ton of money on an old unreliable mag without doing their research then F'k em, it's on them
In my mind, that makes it worse. Preying on the uniformed or weak minded. It is predatory, and therefore unethical. Almost as bad as telephone scammers or the rich African Prince emails.

Are you serious?
So, does that mean you won't be sending him a PM with your mailing address to accept his magazines? [laugh]
I mean 20 bucks, is 20 bucks!

In my mind, that makes it worse. Preying on the uniformed or weak minded. It is predatory, and therefore unethical. Almost as bad as telephone scammers or the rich African Prince emails.

Call it whatever you want, I call it lazy and stupid

If your looking to buy anything that your not all that familiar with and don't do your research beforehand? Even though you have no idea what your doing?

Well then that's on you.

The first AK I bought was a busted up piece of shit that I was told was a preban and worth what I was paying

After I got familiar with what the hell I was doing I realized it wasn't a preban and it could have been bought for about 5-600 dollars cheaper elsewhere

I laughed about it and it was shame on me for not doing my research.

Magazines are a different animal, there are a lot of people out there who want the magical 15 or 17 round mags and feel all safe about carrying them without the threat of getting jammed up legally, right wrong or indifferent in Mass your taking a chance carrying standard cap mags, that's just the way it is

I got my LEOSA creds and I won't even carry anything with more than 10 rounds in Mass, and not a chance I'm buying a gay preban Glock mag but that's my choice, if someone else wants to pay $500 for a 17 round Glock mag from 1992 then they are free to do so.

Last edited:
I'm just following the law and filling a niche.

No more than legal machine guns.

The machine gun laws need to be followed, also.

Is anyone critical of charging $30,000 for a M16 that costs only $1,200?

I don't set the prices.

The market does.

I only sell a handful of pre ban mags per year so I'm not running a big operation here.

Call it whatever you want, I call it lazy and stupid

If your looking to buy anything that your not all that familiar with and don't do your research beforehand? Even though you have no idea what your doing?

Well then that's on you.

The first AK I bought was a busted up piece of shit that I was told was a preban and worth what I was paying

After I got familiar with what the hell I was doing I realized it wasn't a preban and it could have been bought for about 5-600 dollars cheaper elsewhere

I laughed about it and it was shame on me for not doing my research.

Magazines are a different animal, there are a lot of people out there who want the magical 15 or 17 round mags and feel all safe about carrying them without the threat of getting jammed up legally, right wrong or indifferent in Mass your taking a chance carrying standard cap mags, that's just the way it is

I got my LEOSA creds and I won't even carry anything with more than 10 rounds in Mass, and not a chance I'm buying a gay preban Glock mag but that's my choice, if someone else wants to pay $500 for a 17 round Glock mag from 1992 then they are free to do so.

So, a person shows up to a shop, gets sold on a $2K repair when the car only needed a $40 oil change.

I guess the fault is on the person for not being a car expert and the shop ripping people off is totally fine. Right?

Please, go post that in every thread complaining about how dealerships scam people.

Oh my....Maura sees all in some people's minds...lots of hand wringing and teeth gnashing over something very simple.

1709939257558.png

So, a person shows up to a shop, gets sold on a $2K repair when the car only needed a $40 oil change.

I guess the fault is on the person for not being a car expert and the shop ripping people off is totally fine. Right?

Please, go post that in every thread complaining about how dealerships scam people.
Your Schick here is to be funny as we all know so I'm not entirely sure if your trying to be funny or your just posting a friggin stupid example?

That's like a guy looking for a pre ban mag and being talked into buying a pre ban gen 1 or 2 Glock for four seasons prices because the mag will only work in that gun.

Most of the rape preban Glock mags are sold in NES classifieds I would think, if a new member comes on here and sees a mag from 1992 for whatever rape price and buys it without asking any questions or doing any research I'd say it's on that person for not trying to do any research.

You and everyone else can disagree with me all you want. I see your side of it but I also see another side of it.

This topic gets brought up every now and then and for some reason free market gets shit on, why don't you post up outside of four seasons and tell every sucker that goes in there looking for a pre ban Glock to buy that they can do better elsewhere if you feel this strong about it

I have a person who has a Pre Ban Glock mag I want in another state.
They refuse to ship to Mass even though it's pre ban.
I called a half dozen NH FFL's and they don't want to accept the mag even though I'm offering money to transfer to me.
I can offer $20 to a FFL or individual and $10 to accept and then ship me the mag.
Please let me know if you know anybody.

You're... an FFL... What kind of an idiot are you doing business with, anyway?

Just write off your planned profit as a loss and fuggetaboutit.

Your Schick here is to be funny as we all know so I'm not entirely sure if your trying to be funny or your just posting a friggin stupid example?

That's like a guy looking for a pre ban mag and being talked into buying a pre ban gen 1 or 2 Glock for four seasons prices because the mag will only work in that gun.

Most of the rape preban Glock mags are sold in NES classifieds I would think, if a new member comes on here and sees a mag from 1992 for whatever rape price and buys it without asking any questions or doing any research I'd say it's on that person for not trying to do any research.

You and everyone else can disagree with me all you want. I see your side of it but I also see another side of it.

This topic gets brought up every now and then and for some reason free market gets shit on, why don't you post up outside of four seasons and tell every sucker that goes in there looking for a pre ban Glock to buy that they can do better elsewhere if you feel this strong about it
I am not being funny.

Your argument seems to be that if you don't know what you are dealing with, it is OK if you are taken advantage of.

My argument is that, while the person might not be an expert, it is NOT OK to take advantage of someone because they don't know any better. When someone tries to scare new people, it falls under this category.

The gun world can be complicated AF. It took me a while to learn all the flavors of SIG 365, and I still can't memorize all the damn Glock models with their bullsh*t naming. Most of NES can't even agree on what is a damn pre-ban Glock mag and there is mixed messaging from pant sh*tters on pre and post Maura junk. Add to that the mixed messaging from gun classes from "experts" and bad FFL advise to noobs. Yet, you say it is OK for someone to be taken advantage of becuase they should know better.

The car argument is the same logic.

Last edited:
I am not being funny.

Your argument seems to be that if you don't know what you are dealing with, it is OK if you are taken advantage of.
I'm not saying it's ok but a little self responsibility goes a long way.

To your oil change example, I brought my Honda into a garage to get an oil change years ago and this scumbag owner had me rung up for a $1000 flush of all the fluids in my car and other shit that I had zero clue about, I had the guy ring it up.and guess what? I drove my car to another garage and was told an entirely different story and saved myself $940 for doing a little research.

Same rules apply. Agree or disagree that's your choice

To your oil change example, I brought my Honda into a garage to get an oil change years ago and this scumbag owner had me rung up for a $1000 flush of all the fluids in my car and other shit that I had zero clue about, I had the guy ring it up.and guess what? I drove my car to another garage and was told an entirely different story and saved myself $940 for doing a little research.

A seller lying and crearing fear is still a scumbag. I think we can agree on that, just like that shop was a scumbag to you.

I'm just following the law and filling a niche.

You mean a niche that involves ripping people off that are basically too stupid to live? I mean let's be honest here.. there's a certain brand of retard demographic that buys into your shit. Anybody else that knows better is not buying a f***ing $700 20-year-old clapped out Glock mag that they don't care about especially when they know that the risk of prosecution is low for the good stuff or they can just settle for a reliable 10 round mag that cost a small fraction of the garbage that you're selling... 🤣

A seller lying and crearing fear is still a scumbag. I think we can agree on that, just like that shop was a scumbag to you.
We absolutely can agree on that.

It's obviously different if someone is face to face lying to someone and coercing them to spend heavy on something with a lot of mixed opinions on.

But putting something in the classifieds and attaching a rape price to it seeing if you get the "I'll take it" PM is different in my opinion, and people have that right to do that here

I’ve twice been handed a quote for (automotive) services that were absolutely not needed!

One also lied on my brake pad thickness.

I changed them myself, and they had way more pad left than they wrote down.

So yeah, they used FUD!

Dealerships suck.

If you own a gun, a car, a house etc, educate yourself

Only you can prevent financial rape!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom