• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Received

EA_Man

NES Member
Today, I finally received my Class A LTC with no restrictions. Took the LTC training class on 10/21 - application submitted on 10/25 in N. Attleboro. Final local PD fingerprinting, etc. on 11/16. 75 days from submission to receipt. Thanks, MA bureaucraps! The town folks (NAPD) were fine to work with.

Today, I finally received my Class A LTC with no restrictions. Took the LTC training class on 10/21 - application submitted on 10/25 in N. Attleboro. Final local PD fingerprinting, etc. on 11/16. 75 days from submission to receipt. Thanks, MA bureaucraps! The town folks (NAPD) were fine to work with.
Nice congrats

welcome to the neighborhood.

funny.. i taught a small class on 10/21 in North Attleboro.

Restrictions haven't existed since the Summer of 2022, thanks to Bruen vs. NYSRPA. Since that time, one is either qualified or not, subject to additional b.s. suitability in this state.
Noted - I was only passing on what the letter I received said. Maybe the letters all say "No restrictions" now? Or LTC's say no restrictions and FID's have something else.../shrug

Back
Top Bottom