MA Antlerless Deer Permits last day 7/16

Don’t forget to apply for your antlerless surplus tags by tomorrow.
This is my first time buying a hunting permit (bought on 7/9) and doe permit in MA and for some reason it won't let me add the doe permit to buy. Says I haven't fulfilled the requirements yet??

You have to check back in august to see if you won a anterless permit
I can't even apply/add the doe permit. It says I haven't fulfilled the requirements but already bought the regular hunting license

What's strange is that it's allowing me to purchase another regular hunting license even though I already purchased one last Friday. My CC was charged and I have the email confirmation with the PDF copy of the license. Very weird. I'll have to call them in the morning.

Edit: Added a hunting license to my cart (even though I already purchased one) and now it's letting me add the doe permit to my cart. I ain't paying for the hunting license twice [laugh]

That doesn’t seem right I just logged into my mass fish and hunt and it won’t let me buy any permits I already have. Is it listed in your inventory tab ?

You seem to be confusing surplus with non surplus. Surplus will be available sometime in Oct I believe.

That doesn’t seem right I just logged into my mass fish and hunt and it won’t let me buy any permits I already have. Is it listed in your inventory tab ?
Nope it doesn't. That's f***ed. My CC got charged and I have the PDF copy of the license. Something got messed up when I bought it evidently. I will say I did everything from my phone not a computer like I'm on now...

Guys.....you apply for an antlerless permit before July 16......for the zone you want. Then you go back online Aug 1 to see if you got one....then buy it.

Surplus antlerless tags then go on sale in Oct for the antlerless permits that were not claimed after the first round Aug 1.

I got the email form the state yesterday. Went on and applied for one. Told a buddy of mine. He went in and did it too....

Now we wait....lol

I only use my computer at the office. Got my license and stamps today, thanks for the heads up fellas !

You can check to see if you won anterless permits today
Got mine for zone 7 this year after not getting one last year
Thanks. This is my first time hunting in MA and applying for the permit. I think this means I got Zone 10 since it says valid from 7/31 to 12/31?? AE24B2BA-DEF4-4F59-8CA5-6C3F212AD78B.jpeg

Got my rage for zone 11 can’t wait to buy a surplus tag when they become available.

Last edited:
Thanks. This is my first time hunting in MA and applying for the permit. I think this means I got Zone 10 since it says valid from 7/31 to 12/31??View attachment 508229

Yes you won it and It’s added to the cart. Make sure that you pay for it and print it out.

There will most likely be surplus permits available for zone 10 as well on Wednesday 9/29 at 9:00 AM IIRC.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom