MA Monster Buck!

JonJ

NES Member
Found on another forum
Nov 28, 2007
My friend shot this monster yesterday(Nov 28, 2007). Main frame 10, with a total of 17! The mass on this deer is unreal.

Deer was shot on one of the Elizabeth Islands. For those that don't know, these islands are off the Cape, out of Woods Hole, which is in Falmouth. Mid morning, on stand, just came down the run.
IMG_0848.jpg

Last edited:
I have never been a big hunter. I have ZERO problem with hunting at all, just havent done it and not sure i could kill a deer, but man, that would look good on my wall.

Beautiful buck! Great Job!!

I had a shit year in New York this season. I should have stayed home and went after that monster in my back yard. That house buck I posted pics of last month was hit by a truck a few weeks ago and killed. Not sure who got it but it wasn't me.

Beautiful buck! Great Job!!

I had a shit year in New York this season. I should have stayed home and went after that monster in my back yard. That house buck I posted pics of last month was hit by a truck a few weeks ago and killed. Not sure who got it but it wasn't me.

That sucks! He was a beautiful buck a would have made a nice trophy.
Where do you go in NY?

Nice buck! It's so huge it looks almost fake. I hope you can mount it to do it justice.

My first day hunting, first hour: 7 point buck, 170 lbs dressed.

ScottsDeer.jpg

Last edited:
I fish around those islands all summer, and they seem to be crawling with Deer. There's a small island there that used to be owned by Spencer Tracey, and I think there are as many Deer on it as seagulls.

Back
Top Bottom