Madden tournament shooting

If you think everything that doesn’t 100% agree with your agenda is fake news or staged, you are part of the bigger problem. Don’t care what you call yourself, republican, democrat, whatever, you are part of the problem and just as bad as some of those you so often mock.

I bet your for "Common Sense" Gun Control!

The girl on Fox News said it was semi automatic rifle from sounds of the video. How can tell semi auto and not two 6 shooters ?

interested to know how he got a rifle into the venue. Handgun seems much more concealable. Supposedly he was playing and lost and then fired a few shots and then killed himself...Not impossible to do with a rifle but seems more likely a handgun.

Last edited:
FWIW on David Hogg!

Watch Hogg boy and company's press conference on the six o'clock news tonight after the Springfield march...It will be scripted and polished beyond belief, almost like they were expecting another mass "Shooting"!

interested to know how he got a rifle onto the venue. Handgun seems much more concealable. Supposedly he was playing and lost and then fired a few shots and then killed himself...Not impossible to do with a rifle but seems more likely a handgun.

More proof that it was STAGED!

They are ironing out their False narratives based on Our reactions and what they believe the majority of the public will accept as reality.

Whether it's Sandy Hook, Parkland or any of the previous alleged Mass "Shootings", they alway's seem to float out multiple conflicting stories initially, to Try and see which ones the American people will "Bite On" before they come out with their final version...Classic Tavistock institute mind bend technique!

FWIW on David Hogg!

Watch Hogg boy and company's press conference on the six o'clock news tonight after the Springfield march...It will be scripted and polished beyond belief, almost like they were expecting another mass "Shooting"!

Filed under 'no shit, Sherlock'. Soros has handlers on this with prepared remarks for the MDA crowd, where they just fill in some blanks for the particulars.

Last edited:
FWIW!

I can't say this enough, watch to see if the alleged "Shooting" was with a Revolver/Pump action shotgun or any Firearm with no more than five rounds capacity because that is the next group of Firearms they want to Try and ban as it would give them a Defacto Handgun Ban...That will be more proof that it was STAGED!

Every single pending: Local, State and Federal Assault Weapons Ban legislation, Tries to reclassify and Ban, every single Firearm with a capacity to Fire more than 4 rounds consecutively as an "Assault Weapon"!

CNN is reporting that there was only one shooter and he is dead. A white guy.

They haven't ID'd the guy yet and no mention of the type of firearm.

I think this needs repeating. The investigator's rule of thumb I first heard about many years ago. When investigating multiple events of the same type, keep this in mind. "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, (three, or more times), is enemy action".

Was it a First-Person shooter?...

maxresdefault.jpg
Spit my beer out

Ass

FWIW!

I can't say this enough, watch to see if the alleged "Shooting" was with a Revolver/Pump action shotgun or any Firearm with no more than five rounds capacity because that is the next group of Firearms they want to Try and ban as it would give them a Defacto Handgun Ban...That will be more proof that it was STAGED!

Every single pending: Local, State and Federal Assault Weapons Ban legislation, Tries to reclassify and Ban, every single Firearm with a capacity to Fire more than 4 rounds consecutively as an "Assault Weapon"!

It’s hard to read your posts’ and take you seriously when you use so many exclamation points, cap’d words and quotation marks all over the place with no rhyme or reason. Men should really not be this excitable.

It reminds me of crazy homeless people ranting and throwing their arms all around while yelling at the sky.

It’s hard to read your posts’ and take you seriously when you use so many exclamation points, cap’d words and quotation marks all over the place with no rhyme or reason. Men should really not be this excitable.

It reminds me of crazy homeless people ranting and throwing their arms all around while yelling at the sky.
Reminds me of this

old.jpg

Back
Top Bottom