Madden tournament shooting

By the time the media's done, the shooter will be a white male, neo-nazi, racist, NRA supporting, Trump loving fascist who was wearing a MAGA hat and sporting a full auto, high cap, bump stocked AR with a grenade launcher, folding stock, vertical foregrip, and silencer.

Nope.He looks like Adam Lanza..typical outcast that has taken anti-depressants during all his formative years.

Girl killed by illegal last week, multiple murders to start this week. It’s just a giant tennis game every week, without the ball but only political rackets.

Don’t forget to go back another week.
Mother, unborn child and 2 daughters killed by “normal” white guy.
So, next story is immigrant/minority perpetrator?

Four dead and 11 injured in mass shooting in Florida during Madden online gaming tournament | Daily Mail Online

Pro-gamer, 24, who shot dead two and injured 11 after LOSING: Florida tournament killer 'used a laser-sighted gun' to carry out massacre captured on livestream audio before taking his own life

Pro-gamer, 24, who shot dead two and injured 11 after LOSING: Florida tournament killer 'used a laser-sighted gun' to carry out massacre captured on livestream audio before taking his own life

how can the headline be four dead if he killed two and then himself.....im no math pro but I get 3....am I missing something?

No idea from their own site(title comes from copy and paste of the link)

• David Katz, 24, has been identified as the shooter who killed himself at scene
  • Two others are dead and 11 were injured in mass shooting in Florida on Sunday

[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]

40099472_10210206076021852_6115860724574060544_n.jpg

Four dead and 11 injured in mass shooting in Florida during Madden online gaming tournament | Daily Mail Online

JFC, he looks like the Sandy Hook shooter, only older, whose name I refuse to mention. How does the Daily Mail, a UK paper, get the news before anyone else (at least it seems that way).

4F6C4CFE00000578-6100355-image-m-22_1535328142596.jpg

JFC, he looks like the Sandy Hook shooter, only older, whose name I refuse to mention. How does the Daily Mail, a UK paper, get the news before anyone else (at least it seems that way).

4F6C4CFE00000578-6100355-image-m-22_1535328142596.jpg

As I've said before, I usually get better US news from the brit papers [banghead]

So according to FOX, this kid was 19. Im assuming he used a handgun, so the gun was either stolen or purchased via private sale correct? (21 to purchase from a ffl) Here comes the universal background checks b.s. again (still).

This is the consequence of raising an entire generation who was never allowed to fail, never allowed to know that their best, sometimes, isn't good enough. This is what happens when our kids are put into a high stress environment where everything they do is scheduled in advance, where they don't play sports to play, they play because it will look good on a college application.

I will not be the least bit surprised if the mental health field comes out with a study in the future which shows many of these mass shootings are the result of rasing kids in a pressure cooker environment.

If you want to know what a hard core pressure cooker environment does to adults, look at Japan and South Korea, where suicide rates among "salarymen" are at all time highs.

Applying this same pressure to kids is disgusting and we wonder why they snap when they lose, or when they have to handle actual rejection for the first time.

We need to pump the brakes and let kids be kids, let them f*** up, let them fail, let them learn from mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom