• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Madden tournament shooting

I'm with Boris on this.

Why go through all the bs of faking all this stuff and then hoping there's no video leaked and everyone keeps their mouths shut? They wouldn't think twice about actually machine gunning a bunch of civilians sitting in church or in a hospital or a school. No worrying about FBI agents growing a conscience, no crisis actors to keep quiet, no crossing their fingers that some teenager caught part of it on video. Its actually a million times easier just to have a small team of guys actually do it.

Think they want to enslave the world but they're gonna twist themselves into a pretzel to make sure no one get hurt along the way?

"Why go through all the bs of faking all this stuff"?

As we know from Waco and Ruby Ridge and many other incidents, the FBI has no qualms about actually killing anyone.

That being said, The reason I read several years ago about why they would stage things instead of actually kill or injure people, is because families of people who are actually killed or injured seriously, tend to "Ask too many legitimate questions" and might actually get to the bottom of who/what is actually behind an actual attack.

Also, there is no guaranteed outcome in a real attack.

What if there is an actual "Good Guy with a gun" who foils the attack and stops it dead in it's tracks? CNN, Feinstein and the "Usual suspects", can't make the pitch for gun control, TSA "crotch grabs" and other eliminations of Our God Given Liberty with no body count can they?

Staging it with crisis actors and not showing security video, gives them the exact outcome they desire.

This is why we need to see the videos in areas "attacks" are alleged to have taken place, that we know for a fact, have video surveillance systems...which is practically every commercial and public and private place of business and

https://www.news4jax.com/news/national/new-mexico-compound-suspects-allegedly-planned-to-attack- "New Mexico compound suspects allegedly planned to attack hospital"

1. ://humansarefree.com/2015/07/study-94-of-all-terrorist-attacks-are.html "Study says FBI behind 94% of terrorist attacks" and Study Shows FBI Is Behind 94% of Terror Attacks In U.S.

2. Evidence Emerges Showing FBI Was Behind 2015 ISIS Terror Attack in Texas "Evidence emerges FBI behind 2015 isis attack in Texas"

3. fbi : The Corbett Report FBI ties to Taos compound

4. https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped- along-by-the-fbi.html "terror plots hatched by FBI"

Last edited:
Well, mark1955, I give you credit. At least your tinfoil is well-researched and cited, which is more than I can say for most of the other NES whackos.

But an argument I find VERY compelling WRT any x-files style narrative? These staged false-flag operations you allege would require tens of thousands of participants, all of whom would need meticulous training and rehearsals. By this time, given the free press we enjoy (including foreign outlets like The Guardian, who pays for scoops), somebody would have blabbed. Or, more likely, several somebodys.

Back
Top Bottom