• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Madden tournament shooting

Toddler Zombie-corpses...

iu

Great.....now I'm hungry

If all his mental health history treatment was when he was a minor (he's 24. treatment was 2005 - 2009?), would his mental health history have been included in NICS? Similar to the dbag who shot up the Parkland school. Perhaps he wasn't a prohibited person, but should have been, and simply lied in the 4473 form question 11f.

Is there no mechanism to pick up such misses? Or is this a 'loophole'?

Despite mental health troubles, Jacksonville shooter David Katz was able to buy guns in Maryland

Why has this story been much more hush than a lot of others? The other shootings the left is OMGZ GUNZ and it's barely been as in your face this time

Because Maryland is a gun control legislator's wet dream and all their favorite infringements didn't do jack shit to stop what they've been claiming it would.

Also NPR kinda noticed a lot of "statistics" thrown about are bullshit:

View: https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1034479471750008833

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure gravity only works in one direction: straight down.

Actually it works in all directions between all masses, it is just that the earth is the largest mass within an effective distance.

For instance Kate Upton and I are being drawn together by gravity at this very moment, the only things keeping us apart are mass, distance, and a potential restraining order.

:emoji_tiger:

If all his mental health history treatment was when he was a minor (he's 24. treatment was 2005 - 2009?), would his mental health history have been included in NICS? Similar to the dbag who shot up the Parkland school. Perhaps he wasn't a prohibited person, but should have been, and simply lied in the 4473 form question 11f.

Is there no mechanism to pick up such misses? Or is this a 'loophole'?

Despite mental health troubles, Jacksonville shooter David Katz was able to buy guns in Maryland

MH stuff only goes into NICS if someone is involuntarily confined and that kind of thing.

Voluntary confinement or other types of voluntary treatment, is never reported. (and for good reason- I wouldn't call it a
loophole at all, it's called "avoiding abuse/loss of rights without due process".

The alternative extreme is "well, so and so went to a shrink a couple of times, so no guns for him/her!" Which would make things great, because anyone concerned about freedom now effectively has to prohibit themselves from seeking treatment, lest their act of trying to obtain treatment result in an unintentional forfeiture of their rights.
[sad] That is the legal schema the antis want...

-Mike

Lawsuit to allege security negligence in Jacksonville Landing mass shooting More reason to Demand to see videos!

Here it comes, TSA style security everywhere..."Lawsuit to allege security negligence in Jacksonville landing mass shooting".

This is Classic: "Problem", "Reaction", "Solution"!

This was pre-planned for more Gun Control and to create a pre-text to call for invasive TSA style security eventually everywhere and particularly at Hospitals in the near future, for eventual Total government control over every aspect of our lives.

This is just more reason to Demand the release of any security videos of the alleged "Shooting" ( Obviously rhetorical as there was no "shooting" ). If they are going to Try and crotch grab at all public events from now on we need to see proof of an actual shooting!

This law suit is no "Coincidence". Attorney Matt Morgan who is filing the law suit, is a big contributor and confidant of Hillary Clinton and is carrying the government and NWO's "Water" on this one, using the "Smoke screen" of a private lawsuit.

This lawsuit on negligent security, is meant to spread like wild fire and intimidate all American public venues and places of public assembly and particularly Hospitals ( After a planned Staged False Flag soon ), into installing TSA "Like" or actual TSA security eventually and turn every public space into a virtual "concentration camp" with the government eventually taking control just as they eventually did at airports.

Insider Leaks Entire NWO Agenda | Humans Are Free ( "Bullet points" of Dr. Dunegan interview ) Why do I keep emphasizing "Hospitals"?...Because In 1969, the late Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh pediatrician, attended a medical conference in his home town which concluded with a talk by the late Dr. Richard Day ( Head of the Rockefeller Foundations Planned Parenthood ). New Mexico compound suspects allegedly planned to attack hospital

Dr. Dunegan revealed in a 4 part audio interview in 1988 available on you tube ( Sorry, I don't post you tube videos ), what Dr. Day said in 1969. It was completely "Out of the Blue" and revealed the globalist plan to enslave the entire world. Dunegan as well as the other physicians at the time who were there, couldn't really digest the full scope at the time of what they were being told...It was only after years of seeing things unfold, that they realized the Full Horror of what they were told that day.

Part of that plan was to use hospitals as literal prison's, by first creating a Demand ( Through some type of "Attack" ), for hospitals to have to install prison like security in interior public spaces, entrance ways, exterior public spaces and perimeters of hospital property.

What gives Dr. Dunegan credibility in hindsight, is that in 1988, Dr. Day said ( Paraphrasing ) : "That they were going to destroy Christianity by first destroying the Roman Catholic Church and that they were going to Try and destroy American culture by destroying baseball and then go after football and leaving just soccer to homogenize and Globalize American culture, thereby making it much easier to control the American population".

Now take a look at what has happened to baseball. It is has been picked apart and made virtually unwatchable ( Unless you are at a game ). Interleague play, steroids, expansion, an emphasis on home runs and it was all no "Accident".

Now look at Football. All of a sudden out of nowhere this Fake CTE. Then look at the endless non-sensical rule changes such as the new "helmet rule" that the NFL is implementing this year. Add to that, the unexplainable possible elimination of kicking from the game?...It is all no "Accident" and Dr. Dunegan revealed all of this and much more in 1988!

That's why I emphasize a possible Staged False Flag at Hospitals soon, to try and create a pre-text ( Possibly through a lawsuit such as this ) for TSA style security that is meant to morph hospitals into literal Concentration Camps.

If anything happens at a Hospital in the near future, call it out immediately and Demand HD videos of entire incident! New Mexico compound suspects allegedly planned to attack hospital

Last edited:
Lawsuit to allege security negligence in Jacksonville Landing mass shooting More reason to Demand to see videos!

Here it comes, TSA style security everywhere..."Lawsuit to allege security negligence in Jacksonville landing mass shooting".

This was pre-planned for more Gun Control and to create a pre-text to call for invasive TSA style security eventually everywhere and particularly at Hospitals in the near future, for eventual Total government control over every aspect of our lives.

This is just more reason to Demand the release of any security videos of the alleged "Shooting" ( Obviously rhetorical as there was no "shooting" ). If they are going to Try and crotch grab at all public events from now on we need to see proof of an actual shooting!

This law suit is no "Coincidence". Attorney Matt Morgan who is filing the law suit, is a big contributor and confidant of Hillary Clinton and is carrying the government and NWO's "Water" on this one, using the "Smoke screen" of a private lawsuit.

This lawsuit on negligent security, is meant to spread like wild fire and intimidate all American public venues and places of public assembly and particularly Hospitals ( After a planned Staged False Flag soon ), into installing TSA "Like" or actual TSA security eventually and turn every public space into a virtual "concentration camp" with the government eventually taking control just as they eventually did at airports.

Insider Leaks Entire NWO Agenda | Humans Are Free ( "Bullet points" of Dr. Dunegan interview ) Why do I keep emphasizing "Hospitals"?...Because In 1969, the late Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh pediatrician, attended a medical conference in his home town which concluded with a talk by the late Dr. Richard Day ( Head of the Rockefeller Foundations Planned Parenthood ).

Dr. Dunegan revealed in a 4 part audio interview in 1988 available on you tube ( Sorry, I don't post you tube videos ), what Dr. Day said in 1969. It was completely "Out of the Blue" and revealed the globalist plan to enslave the entire world. Dunegan as well as the other physicians at the time were couldn't really digest the full at the time of what they were being told. It was only after years of seeing things unfold, that they realized the Full Horror of what they were told that day.

Part of that plan was to use hospitals as literal prison's, by first creating a Demand ( Through some type of "Attack" ), for hospitals to have to install prison like security in interior public spaces, entrance ways, exterior public spaces and perimeters of hospital property.

What gives Dr. Dunegan credibility in hindsight, is that in 1988, Dr. Day said that they were going to Try and destroy American culture by destroying baseball and then go after football and leaving just soccer to homogenize and Globalize American culture, thereby making it much easier to control the American population.

Now take a look at what has happened to baseball. It is has been picked apart and made virtually unwatchable ( Unless you are at a game ). Interleague play, steroids, expansion, an emphasis on home runs and it was all no "Accident".

Now look at Football. All of a sudden out of nowhere this Fake CTE. Then look at the endless non-sensical rule changes such as the new "helmet rule" that the NFL is implementing this year. Add to that, the unexplainable possible elimination of kicking from the game?...It is all no "Accident" and Dr. Dunegan revealed all of this and much more in 1988!

That's why I emphasize a possible Staged False Flag at Hospitals soon, to try and create a pre-text ( Possibly through a lawsuit such as this ) for TSA style security that is meant to morph hospitals into literal Concentration Camps.

If anything happens at a Hospital in the near future, call it out immediately and Demand HD videos of entire incident!

Med-check on aisle 3.

Insider Leaks Entire NWO Agenda | Humans Are Free ( "Bullet points" of Dr. Dunegan interview ) Why do I keep emphasizing "Hospitals"?...Because In 1969, the late Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh pediatrician, attended a medical conference in his home town which concluded with a talk by the late Dr. Richard Day ( Head of the Rockefeller Foundations Planned Parenthood ).

Dr. Dunegan revealed in a 4 part audio interview in 1988 available on you tube ( Sorry, I don't post you tube videos ), what Dr. Day said in 1969. It was completely "Out of the Blue" and revealed the globalist plan to enslave the entire world. Dunegan as well as the other physicians at the time were couldn't really digest the full at the time of what they were being told. It was only after years of seeing things unfold, that they realized the Full Horror of what they were told that day.

What gives Dr. Dunegan credibility in hindsight, is that in 1988, Dr. Day said that they were going to Try and destroy American culture by destroying baseball and then go after football and leaving just soccer to homogenize and Globalize American culture, thereby making it much easier to control the American population.

If anything happens at a Hospital in the near future, call it out immediately and Demand HD videos of entire incident!

Can I get some of whatever meds you are on please?

There is no reason that he couldn’t fly with them in checked baggage as long as he was licensed to possess them at both ends. It appears that he was licensed in Maryland but I haven’t seen anything about Florida as of yet.

I applied for my Connecticut permit specifically for the ability to fly out of Bradley with a weapon if I choose to.

Bob

he drove

I just want to say CS:GO Tournament in Boston had metal detectors, you were not allowed backpacks, all bags were searched, and only one point of entrance. They were really vigilant and let no one threw the exits. There is no excuse for what happened in Florida.

I'm pretty sure gravity only works in one direction: straight down.

Where else were they supposed to collapse?

Skip to 0m48s

That morning between the strikes and the first collapse,
I wondered about the statistical distribution
of building heights around Wall St.,
and whether, if building X non-rigidly topples onto building Y,
how much smaller the radius might be around Y than X.

I figured it was probably some nonsense like the log of the height of the building.

Then again, there's the Falling Chimney phenomenon.
glasgow.JPG

I'm not sure why there has to be all this elaborate staging with no actual body count. If these dudes are trying to enslave the world, I'm sure they can just shoot up whatever target they need. In 1939 Soviets simply shelled their own border garrison, blamed it on Finns and invaded Finland. No f***s were given for a bunch of their own troops when goal is so much greater.

It seems to me that your TSA security everywhere comment would be more appropriate for schools rather than hospitals, and could easily be incorporated now since everyone is focused on school security.

As far as using "soccer to homogenize and Globalize American culture, thereby making it much easier to control the American population." there isn't enough money in the world to make me watch soccer (I'm kidding as maybe for a few million, I might watch it). Besides, CTEs are also now being studied for soccer players, especially among children, so it appears that another sport will be needed to homogenize American culture (perhaps, tiddlywinks?).

It seems to me that your TSA security everywhere comment would be more appropriate for schools rather than hospitals, and could easily be incorporated now since everyone is focused on school security.

As far as using "soccer to homogenize and Globalize American culture, thereby making it much easier to control the American population." there isn't enough money in the world to make me watch soccer (I'm kidding as maybe for a few million, I might watch it). Besides, CTEs are also now being studied for soccer players, especially among children, so it appears that another sport will be needed to homogenize American culture (perhaps, tiddlywinks?).

New Mexico compound suspects allegedly planned to attack hospital "New Mexico suspects allegedly planned to attack hospitals". Strangely and "Conveniently", the Taos muslim compound suspects have been released ( So they can be used by the FBI in the muslim's attack hospital narrative ). Opinion | Terrorist Plots, Helped Along by the F.B.I.

fbi : The Corbett Report This Taos compound has the FBI "Stink" all over it, as a wholly FBI created group, to use for a potential false flag, much like 'Patcon' and Oklahoma City ( An FBI operation to Try and discredit and Demonize Right Wingers as "Terrorist" and the first wtc bombing, where if you recall the FBI got the materials for the bombing. Study Shows FBI Is Behind 94% of Terror Attacks In U.S.

The FBI had this Taos group on it's "Radar" and somehow a child still ended up murdered and these potential terrorist are somehow all released, possibly ( Probably ) so their release can be used in a future FBI created false flag narrative, as "Attackers" against a hospital/shopping mall in the future, now that the public has been pre-conditioned to their existence.

Then after an FBI acted out and choreographed "attack" using crisis actors and CNN ( where no one actually gets hurt ) the politicians and "Survivors", will make the case for TSA style security in hospitals and places of public assembly.

Last edited:

Glockster30, When you have time, suggest you go to YouTube and listen to Dr. Lawrence Dunegan's 1988 4 part audio interview. It is beyond chilling, particularly when you see the current attempted destruction of the Roman Catholic Church, Baseball and Football as he predicted then.

Also, agree 100% with you about soccer...Hate it but as you have probably noticed, they are flooding the country with millions of illegals who are crazy about soccer, making our opinions a "Moot Point".

On the TSA. The NWO and government wants the TSA not only in airports/schools and hospitals but on every street corner and highway in America and armed to the teeth, acting as the "Gestapo's' for the elite. The same for the ATF, Border Patrol, 'ICE', DHS etc., so they can eventually Enslave us and one way to get the public to go along with this, is to stage enough terrorist incidents that the public ( In theory at least ) won't complain about it.

Last edited:
I'm with Boris on this.

Why go through all the bs of faking all this stuff and then hoping there's no video leaked and everyone keeps their mouths shut? They wouldn't think twice about actually machine gunning a bunch of civilians sitting in church or in a hospital or a school. No worrying about FBI agents growing a conscience, no crisis actors to keep quiet, no crossing their fingers that some teenager caught part of it on video. Its actually a million times easier just to have a small team of guys actually do it.

Think they want to enslave the world but they're gonna twist themselves into a pretzel to make sure no one get hurt along the way?

Back
Top Bottom