• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Made my blood boil - why my daughter will learn to shoot

That animal gets a full 20 round drum of alternating buckshots and slugs he pulls that shit in my house. I'll leave a mop and dustpan for the EMT's...

QFT. And I'd hire Linsky as my defense attorney, and remind him that if he doesn't get me exonerated, he'd be sued for malpractice. MWA HA HA HA!

May have been seen already since it's a half year old but I just saw this. It has my blood boiling and my hands shaking with rage while at work. The sick fnck probably thinks this makes him more of man. He could have just as easily broken in and just yelled at her and threatened her and she would have given him all the jewelry and money. There was no need for this besides the fact he is a maniac and does not deserve to live.

This is why my kids are learning to shoot and soon they will have access to the gun cabinets.

I like how the video overwriting says what good would a gun in the night stand have done her as though it is useless. When in fact that statement is why even at home I carry at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow......I want that man dead. If I were that womans husband I would pull some mel gibson shit, go on the news and offer a reward for his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to say no attorney needed, just a shovel but screw that. If i got to drop that animal in his tracks i would tie him to the hood of my truck, parade him up and down main st and brag about what i did.

this being NJ, what are the chances that she voted to get those icky guns "off the street"? May be she even tried to reason with the thug or tell him that he is disadvantaged because of his race? There are some people, actually quiet a lot of them, who need this shit happen to them bad.
The friggin truth !

I taught all the girls who were my friends in college to shoot. I find it important that they know how to defend themselves and the proper operation of a sidearm. On a side note, most of them prefer the Walther PK380.

Back
Top Bottom