• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maga arms

I seen them walking around with a GUN on their HIP, it didn't even have a trigger lock on it!
Whoa, pump the brakes. Gun on the hip? That's some scary sh*t right there, definitely not going in that store now. Are they expecting an incident? Are they properly trained? Think of the children. My hands are shaking now.

A lot of love on this reply and I’m sure they all appreciate it truly. But what about TPNES? He needs love too
I've never met a group of people who knew more about all aspects of firearms. Still have an unanswered text from one of them, and that's A-ok. They're busy and I know it.

there was about 3 dozen of us waiting in line one freezing saturday morning. cold, wet, and starving. and even then, we werent desperate enough to have one of those donuts.

but TPNES was willing. what a legend

Every time I have been in there from the Gun Doctor, Randy, Sam, Sherif, or Yakov. They all know who I am we all talk I ask Randy what's odd he has that I might want to buy he always pulls something out and I say here is some money. I wouldn't want to shop at any other shop besides them. I have never gone in looking for something specific besides triggers the last time. But always walk out laughing. Shit Sherif has some awesome stickers and string bags now

Sherif is a very friendly guy in my opinion. Done plenty of business there and all have been pleasant experiences. Actually stopped in there a couple weeks ago (not to do business with him specifically) to say hello and he gave me a bunch of stickers. Like other folks have mentioned, FFLs are insanely busy and don't have time to cup everyone's ballsack.

Last edited:
I will also throw in that I was pleasantly surprised fairly recently dealing with Sherif, I'm from about an hr away and it was worth the drive. Bought a nice pistol frame, very painless transaction and he gave me a good price, they are busy and dealing with a crazy climate and probably lots of jackasses so patience is key. I'll be headed out there again soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom