• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maga arms

Listen we can go all night about this but I asked him a simple question glock models and AR10 lowers and he said I needed to be more specific and listed how many guns and lowers he had in stock. I responded by saying what glock models and ar10 do you have in stock is pretty specific if you ask me but a repeat customer obviously isn’t high on your list. I’ll take my business elsewhere. Thank you and got a your welcome response. To me that’s cocky response and shows me a guy who thinks he’s got everyone by the balls.

I've got no dog in this fight, but if you're saying something and literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON REACTING TO THIS THREAD is telling you you've got it wrong? You've probably got it wrong.

I've got no dog in this fight, but if you're saying something and literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON REACTING TO THIS THREAD is telling you you've got it wrong? You've probably got it wrong.

when some guy's an a**h***, it's probably him
when everybody's an a**h***, it's probably you

I am very familiar with MAGA arms and it’s owner. Sharif really believes that he is a God Almighty because he has an FFL, and everyone else is a worthless peace of crap.

Please make your own decision if you wish to provide patronage to his business.
Having a god complex actually makes me want to visit more. It means he might have good stuff in stock.

I made my first purchase at the mill last Spring. When I stopped by there were only a couple other customers there during my ~45 minutes in the building. I hung out, asked questions, chatted, etc. Last month I stopped by on a Saturday and it was absolutely packed. I should have known it would be that way, given how the past year has gone. The line was long, and the mood was very much “tell me what you need and move on.” Having worked retail before, I can sympathize with how frantic things get when you’re trying to serve many customers while the phone’s ringing off the hook. I can’t speak to your email experience, but I think generally speaking, you can expect less TLC than usual. They’re trying to do a whole lot with very little staffing.

If I can learn how to give prostate exams with my left hand while filling out paperwork or answering DM's with customers using my right I think I can at least double my throughput at both the dayjob and as TPNES.
If ever a statement belongs in the NES hall of fame!!!!! This should be on a t shirt or something.

I bought some lowers from somebody in that mill a few months back, not even sure who the f*** it was but they were cool!

Sharif is awesome. My first time at the shop in December (happened to be my birthday) and he tossed me a 50 round box of 9mm! Talk about generous! That was like tossing me a gold bar!....🤣

Of all the people who probably don’t “need” but absolutely deserve a free box (case?) of 9mm, it’s this guy. Happy belated birthday!!

Those guys have a line literally out the door and down the stairs right now. I for one am thankful that they are even there and have a VERY impressive inventory given the current market. If you want it bad enough you will make the drive. I have an will again they are over an hour from me.

I changed my mind, regardless of situation, everyone needs a box of 9 on their birthday.

Hear ye! Hear ye! By order of the Pharaoh if you come to MAGA Arms on your birthday you shall get a free box of 9 mm. Unless of course, you are one of the three haters in this thread, you get two free boxes (because that's how you treat haters). And if you are @TPNES you get three because @TPNES only talks in the third person.

Hear ye! Hear ye! By order of the Pharaoh if you come to MAGA Arms on your birthday you shall get a free box of 9 mm. Unless of course, you are one of the three haters in this thread, you get two free boxes (because that's how you treat haters). And if you are @TPNES you get three because @TPNES only talks in the third person.
I hate you so much [rofl] [devil]

Great I will see you next Friday...

Please tell me I am at least number two on that list. Don't worry about me showing up for free ammo either.

TPNES looks forward to future birthdays.

Illeism.

You sound like a real peach too
You kinda sound like a bit of a crybaby though. Got a "snarky" reply and you turn it into a rant(1 on a scale of 10), trashing the guy's business???? Jeezus, find another FFL that will coddle you and make you feel warm and fuzzy. In today's market, I don't blame ANY FFL that doesn't have the time to be babying customers that are not standing in front of them.

You can just leave it in my office on May 20. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom