Major balks at order to deploy...

You don't have to be born in the US to be a natural born citizen. For instance, if you were born on a military installation, you are still a citizen. Otherwise McCain wouldn't be a citizen, (and therefore not allowed to be president) since he was born in Panama IIRC.

McCain was not ruled a natural born citizen because he was born on a US military base. It was because he was born with a Father and Mother who were US citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born_citizen
Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. military installations abroad and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities are not part of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment. A child born on the premises of such a facility is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of birth."[17]

John McCain (born 1936), who ran for the Republican party nomination in 2000 and was the Republican nominee in 2008, was born in Colón, Panama,[36] near (but not part of [37] [38] [39]) the Panama Canal Zone[40] of two U.S. parents, who were at the time serving at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station.[41] In March 2008 McCain was held eligible for Presidency in an opinion paper by former Solicitor General Ted Olson and Harvard Law Professor Laurence H. Tribe.[42] In April 2008 the U.S. Senate approved a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural born citizen.[43] In September 2008 U.S. District Judge William Alsup stated obiter in his ruling that it is "highly probable" that McCain is a natural born citizen, although he acknowledged the possibility that the applicable laws had been enacted after the fact and applied only retroactively.[44] These views have been criticized by Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona, who argues that McCain was at birth a citizen of Panama and was only retroactively declared a born citizen under 8 U.S.C. § 1403, because at the time of his birth and with regard to the Canal Zone the Supreme Court's Insular Cases overruled the Naturalization Act of 1795, which would otherwise have declared McCain a U.S. citizen immediately at birth.[45] In any case, the US Foreign Affairs Manual states that "it has never been determined definitively by a court whether a person who acquired U.S. citizenship by birth abroad to U.S. citizens is a natural born citizen […]".[46] In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment", and didn't elaborate on the natural born status.[47][48]

I think we are all missing the real story here.

He was a plant by the Obama Administration to gauge the loyalty of our troops.
If they sided with him, Obama would have his newly forged birth certificate produced.
If not, then they hang him out to dry publicly, then pay him off and give him his own private Island!

Now, where did I leave the rest of that tin foil?

I think we are all missing the real story here.

He was a plant by the Obama Administration to gauge the loyalty of our troops.
If they sided with him, Obama would have his newly forged birth certificate produced.
If not, then they hang him out to dry publicly, then pay him off and give him his own private Island!

Now, where did I leave the rest of that tin foil?

This is a perfect example of conspiracy theory thinking. It HAS been released, examined by reporters, attested to by the State of Hawaii, etc.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Anything he does, you'll say he forged it, there's something else wrong, etc etc. This is the hallmark of conspiracists: It is impossible to refute them because their conspiracy theories are endless.

I'll say that one is legit.

And, unlike what I had seen before, it's a complete version.

Bill, some of them will NEVER quit disputing it. Even when shown that.

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Anything he does, you'll say he forged it, there's something else wrong, etc etc.

How can you say that? I may have forgotten to put the smiley in my post, but it was meant as tongue in cheek. Thus the tin foil comment at the end.

Is something fishy with Obama? You bet. But, I do agree that the birth certificate issue has been beaten to death.

Other issues with his citizenship are still questionable though, such as what Nickle brought up.

The biggest problem I have is that the idiots who have no purpose in living, let alone voting, voted for someone with a Hadji name so soon after 9-11.

Where is the original certificate since this IS NOT THE ORIGINAL being displayed

I wonder if this modern style birth certificate was created so that Obama could obtain the security clearances. This certificate being shown was produced after the need for such a document. I can't help but wonder why his birth certificate lacks the baby footprints. No way a hospital in Oahu in 1961 has the technology to produce this document.

Let's just get that on the table if you want to speak facts, or fact checking.

Becasue this is not a birth certificate. Its a Certificate of Live Birth which is totally different because it doesn't list the doctor or hospital etc that a birth certificate would list.

How did he get into Pakistan years ago when it was illegal for US citizens to travel there ?? Why has he sealed his school records ?? - our Prez who talks about TRANSPARENCY, except when it applies to HIM.

Why does he have a team of lawyers whose sole duty is to prevent access to his immigration, U.S. naturalization, passport and college records? Why has he sealed those records from all public access? Why has he spent over $800,000 in legal fees already to hide his personal records? What information is he so desperate to hide from the American public?

Just saying.[thinking]

I always have to chuckle a little when people use groups like factcheck as the end all.

It's interesting that two different "original" Hawaiian certifications of live birth have been produced by the Obama campaign, at factcheck.org and fightthesmears.com. I wonder why they produced two different documents? Both are "originals"? How can there be two originals? Why are they so different? Could it be that a more convincing version had to be produced after many deficiencies in the "fightthesmears" digital image were pointed out?

once you to the oath you belong to my uncle ------- sam ------------- that is, very sad hes a officer no less do your duty as a officer.

Back
Top Bottom